Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I've gone a little crazy with the Ronon/Kellerness, but oh well what can ya do, right? Anyway, I wrote a short, small, teensy weensy fic with some leanings towards our two crazy kids. It's got a couple of small spoilers for Doppleganger, but nothing related to the main plot (at least not really), just some character stuff. Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3812489/1/Alien
    Pro-Season 4
    Proud Ronon/Keller Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Egeanin View Post
      I think I've gone a little crazy with the Ronon/Kellerness, but oh well what can ya do, right? Anyway, I wrote a short, small, teensy weensy fic with some leanings towards our two crazy kids. It's got a couple of small spoilers for Doppleganger, but nothing related to the main plot (at least not really), just some character stuff. Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out.

Okay that is just adorable

Comment

Firdst time poster in here. i am a silent shipper between these two.

Spoiler:
        Jewel said in her interview that Keller has a crush on Ronan

so we will need to keep an eye out for there
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by scoob2222 View Post
          Okay that is just adorable
          Thanks! Just something I threw together.
          Pro-Season 4

Comment

LOL. That was cute. I left a review.

Comment

Here's another little fic I just wrote, no spoilers this time. I really can't believe this Harvey (my muse) has been dead for about a year and now I wrote two fics in an hour. Must be new Atlantis episodes that I'm actually excited about.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3812619/1/Advice

I've really got to get out of here now, I have to read a hundred pages worth of material and be ready to discuss it for my classes tomorrow...not to mention get a little sleep. That being said don't be surprised if I pop up again in 20 minutes saying that I'll do it later.
              Pro-Season 4

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                LOL. That was cute. I left a review.
                Thanks, I love reviews. I feed them to Harvey.
                Pro-Season 4

Comment

Thanks, I love reviews. I feed them to Harvey.
                  LOL.
                  Spoiler:
                  Harvey. LOL I miss Farscape.

Comment

LOL.
                    Spoiler:
                    Harvey. LOL I miss Farscape.
                    I miss it too my friend, I miss it too.
                    Pro-Season 4

Comment

I don't know if you found the episode and it wouldn't download or if you didn't find it at all, but I had to search under 'Joe Flanigan' for it to come up. *shrugs*

Well, as for Ronon/Kellerness (love the term, lol)...

Spoiler:
                      They have a cute scene together in the infirmary in which he completely scares the crap out of her and she takes care of his boo-boo. Then he stares at her throughout an entire scene while simultaniously mocking McKay. And she looks at him a few times too. And they're really close at one point too, like he's holding onto her wrist they're so close. Overall it's a great ep. very team oriented and they seem to be integrating Keller and Carter into the team.
                      Squeeeeee!!! Oh, I cannot WAIT to see this ep! Thank you for the little spoiler. Love the Ronon/Kellerness! Man, I need to get us a Fic Archive where we can post our fic!

Comment

I use blibs and paintbrush. I downloaded Gimp, but I haven't taken the time to learn it yet. It's still confusing to me. LOL

I'll be looking forward to that fic.
                        Ah.. okay, that would be why you're having trouble with the sizing. I would recomment Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop CS if you can get your hands on a copy. They work wonders.

Comment

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            Firdst time poster in here. i am a silent shipper between these two.

Spoiler:
                            Jewel said in her interview that Keller has a crush on Ronan

so we will need to keep an eye out for there
                            I know! I'm totally looking for it AND looking forward to it. Welcome to the thread.

Comment

Here's another little fic I just wrote, no spoilers this time. I really can't believe this Harvey (my muse) has been dead for about a year and now I wrote two fics in an hour. Must be new Atlantis episodes that I'm actually excited about.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3812619/1/Advice

I've really got to get out of here now, I have to read a hundred pages worth of material and be ready to discuss it for my classes tomorrow...not to mention get a little sleep. That being said don't be surprised if I pop up again in 20 minutes saying that I'll do it later.

Awwwwwww!!! How totally cute! I love it. I'm a big fan of writing the John/Ronon male banter, so I loved that as well. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                                Ah.. okay, that would be why you're having trouble with the sizing. I would recomment Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop CS if you can get your hands on a copy. They work wonders.
                                I would love to get those programs, but fiance won't allow it for now.
                                Thanks for the suggestion though.

Comment

Working...
                                X