Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Shanna
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

yay my second vid just uploaded, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-69uaxK77s, its says its not processed yet so it might be a minute :O)

Comment

night

Comment

I was bored earlier so if anyone who's still here, who has livejournal, wants to come play with me... Song meme

Comment

heyy anyone still here ?
            sigpic

Comment

I'm just off to bed.

I just watched Tracker again

Good night everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                I'm just off to bed.

I just watched Tracker again

Good night everyone!
                Time for bed here too. Atleast I got my homework finished!
                good-nite my friends!

Comment

Night Blen
                  Night Rac
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
                    Hm...
                    Spoiler:
                    Somehow I can't see why she would have meant Rodney. He doesn't pretend to be mean. Rodney is mean but simply doesn't realise it. That's a difference, I think So Jenn meant Ronon. He pretents to be the big bad warrior but she's seen what he's like during Quarantine. He talked to her about Melena after all.

And some not-so-pleasant OT
                    I need some advice:
                    Spoiler:
                    You see, the two oldest S. (the oldest) and B. (the middle one) always fight. Today was horrible. They through everything around, screamed at each other but then it got worse: S. kicked B. and B. bleeded. It was his tooth. So now I texted their mother, she called, but thank god their grandmother came over and was very very cross with them. I was, too. The problem is: I'm feeling totally helpless here in my second/third week in this family. They left for Venice and I don't really have control ove them. Now I'm wondering... is it my fault? Should I have been able to deal with them better? Is it ok, as in '**** happens'? I'm seriously upset right now. I told myself never to cry but this day just... screwed the rule.

Sorry for all the complaining.
                    Seythia, its not your fault at all. The parents need to teach children how to behave and your are just there to reinforce the parents wished when they aren't around. If the parents don't do their job then you can't...children learn bad behavior and parents either allow or disallow it.. Hang in there.
                    Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

im off to bed too, sorry i havent been very chatty been catching up on vidding and keep getting engrossed!

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                        yay my second vid just uploaded, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-69uaxK77s, its says its not processed yet so it might be a minute :O)
                        Yup, still in love with Perkins! The video was great! Loved the song. I can't wait to get more scenes of Jenn and Ronon

I'm off to bed but I just wanted to list somethings I want to see on Atlantis..

I want to see Ronon armed to the T like he was in Sateda. Guns, ammo, knives, swords, everything strapped to him.
                        I want to see a no holding back fight between Ronon and someone..someone good..like in Broken Ties but better..I mean NO holding back.
                        I want to see Jenn and Ronon get together <--- by that I mean at least tell each other how they feel..maybe a kiss..but something.

I want someone to hold John...yes I know that seems silly, but that man needs some loving..he has so much weight on his shoulders and after all these years I feel like I still don't know him. At least we know about Ronon's past and can at least see that he is on his way to living again..opening up to someone, but what the heck is going on with John?

Teyla - I want Teyla to beat the crap out of Michael. I want her to just be brutal without any other intentions but to end Michael.

Rodeny, well he has been front and center since day 1, and I do love Rodney but he needs to go find Katie, Kate whatever her name is and leave Jenn alone.

Thanks for listening to me

Comment

well Joe M had some good pics in his blog and well they are thunk but they also show why Jennifer needsto/will pick Ronon

(clickity)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            well Joe M had some good pics in his blog and well they are thunk but they also show why Jennifer needsto/will pick Ronon

(clickity)
                            These pictures show exactly why Ronon needs to loose that @#%%$^ wig!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                              These pictures show exactly why Ronon needs to loose that @#%%$^ wig!!!!!
                              That too
                              sigpic

Comment

-stares at the pics-
                                *THUD*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X