Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egeanin View Post
    I just watched Doppleganger and all I have to say is that I'm sold. These two have chemistry and well...they're adorable darn it!

I was a little wary about watching the ep. out of order, but what can ya do when you need an SGA fix, right?
    Dang, I can't wait to see this ep! I've been dying to see these two REALLY have a full blown scene together. I'd love to get my hands on the advance copy! But you're right, they are just too cute.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
      Tried to green you so I wouldn't have to spam the thread, but it wouldn't let me! So thanks, I'm glad you like it.
      No problem your welcome
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Dang, I can't wait to see this ep! I've been dying to see these two REALLY have a full blown scene together. I'd love to get my hands on the advance copy! But you're right, they are just too cute.
        I don't know if it's still up or if they've fixed the mistake by now, but itunes has Doppleganger available for download. It's under the title of Adrift, but it's definately Doppleganger. And it's only available for those in the US, so based on where you live I could be acting really mean and teasing you.
        Pro-Season 4
        Proud Ronon/Keller Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Egeanin View Post
          I don't know if it's still up or if they've fixed the mistake by now, but itunes has Doppleganger available for download. It's under the title of Adrift, but it's definately Doppleganger. And it's only available for those in the US, so based on where you live I could be acting really mean and teasing you.
          Well, I am in the US, but I don't have itunes so it's no use anyway. I can only hope that the ep will make its way to the torrents in the next few days and I can down load it. Though, you know maybe I'll check Amazon, sometimes they have eps too!

Comment

I ran like a crazy person to ITunes but it seems they've figured out the mistake and so now its unavaliable.

Anyone who's seen it willing to share the Ronon/Kellerness

Comment

Originally posted by scoob2222 View Post
              I ran like a crazy person to ITunes but it seems they've figured out the mistake and so now its unavaliable.

Wow, first post for you and it was here! In the R/K thread! How cool. Yes, I would love for someone to share. I will look on the sites I know about and see what I can find and report back. Welcome to the forum and the thread!

Comment

Thanks sweeite, I'm glad you like it.
                Thanks Sanssong. I like yours better I have this in my rotating sigs. I did it the other day. same pics too. I had a hard time keeping it clear though.

Comment

Wow, first post for you and it was here! In the R/K thread! How cool. Yes, I would love for someone to share. I will look on the sites I know about and see what I can find and report back. Welcome to the forum and the thread!
                  Thanks, I've actually been to the thread a few times but haven't commented yet. I loved the idea of these two from the moment I knew Jewel was going to be on the show, so I'm really excited to hear about them gaving scenes together.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thanks Sanssong. I like yours better I have this in my rotating sigs. I did it the other day. same pics too. I had a hard time keeping it clear though.

What program do you use? I find that makes a big difference on what I can and can't do. But I like the idea of yours, very cute. I've got this fic idea buzzing in my brain from watching Lifeline that I'm gonna write I think. It's from Ronon's POV. Hopefully I can get to it tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks, I've actually been to the thread a few times but haven't commented yet. I loved the idea of these two from the moment I knew Jewel was going to be on the show, so I'm really excited to hear about them gaving scenes together.
                      I know what you mean. It's one of those pairings that just seemed to click for me and lucky for us, the writers think so too! I've been longing for Ronon to have someone of his own, so writing her in for him was just wonderful as far as I'm concerned. Can't wait to see that "yummy romantic scene" Jewel was talking about.

Comment

I don't know if you found the episode and it wouldn't download or if you didn't find it at all, but I had to search under 'Joe Flanigan' for it to come up. *shrugs*

Well, as for Ronon/Kellerness (love the term, lol)...

Spoiler:
                        They have a cute scene together in the infirmary in which he completely scares the crap out of her and she takes care of his boo-boo. Then he stares at her throughout an entire scene while simultaniously mocking McKay. And she looks at him a few times too. And they're really close at one point too, like he's holding onto her wrist they're so close. Overall it's a great ep. very team oriented and they seem to be integrating Keller and Carter into the team.
                        Pro-Season 4
                        Proud Ronon/Keller Shipper

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRCG0r0mbw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDqQs...elated&search=

The first clips in each vids are scenes with Ronon and Keller. And last clip in the first vid. There really isn't alot yet.

Comment

What program do you use? I find that makes a big difference on what I can and can't do. But I like the idea of yours, very cute. I've got this fic idea buzzing in my brain from watching Lifeline that I'm gonna write I think. It's from Ronon's POV. Hopefully I can get to it tomorrow.
                            I use blibs and paintbrush. I downloaded Gimp, but I haven't taken the time to learn it yet. It's still confusing to me. LOL

I'll be looking forward to that fic.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRCG0r0mbw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDqQs...elated&search=

The first clips in each vids are scenes with Ronon and Keller. And last clip in the first vid. There really isn't alot yet.
                              Ohh thanks for the links.

I'll take a little at a time

Comment

Ohh thanks for the links.

I'll take a little at a time
                                No problem scoob2222.

Let's hope for a great season.

Comment

Working...
                                X