Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on 17000 posts Everyone
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I'm gonna go for awhile, too, I've got two VERY large books to read before Sunday. See you all later!
      sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to say CONGRATS on 17 000 posts. *leaves*

Comment

Yaaay us! we talk a lot don't we?

Well perkin, Ronon and Jenn give us much to obsess over!

edit: * notices she's just past 2600* wooohooo!

Comment

Hi everyone!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
            I decided to create a people's choice poll:
            http://www.pcavote.com/pca/singlepol...pollId=9800051

Voted, whinners will always whine..

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
            This one is my absolute favorite from the Ronon v Rodney

This is one of my favorite scenes!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Congrats on the chicken egg Aqua

I've been thinking of something for us to talk about & get us up to 17000 posts.

We know from Joe that
            Spoiler:
            Rodney and Ronon get to find out that they are both in love with the same woman.

How do we think that they will react to that?

And Jennifer. She knows that Rodney is in love with her. How is she going to react towards both him and Ronon in future episodes?

I think..

Spoiler:
            I think they find out in Tracker, but we don't know if each knows the other one knows. If anyone will admit it I can see Ronon being the one to admit it to McKay if he pushes the issue..Ronon just seems to be more open if you question him...(they will be in a tavern..while Keller gets kidnapp so they could "talk" while "drinking")

I don't think Ronon will get involved in a triangle, if he is confused about how Jenn feels, I think he will say something to her and if she isn't sure then he will leave it be and she will have to find him when she is ready.

I don't think Jenn is really going to take Rodney serious about the "I Love You" I think if anything it will confuse her...since he said it, its going to be on her mind..she is only human so anyway she will be curious and will want to see if anything is possible between them.. I don't think she is going to go after him but she will be on the look out for his advances.
            Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
              Hi everyone!

Spoiler:
              I think they find out in Tracker, but we don't know if each knows the other one knows. If anyone will admit it I can see Ronon being the one to admit it to McKay if he pushes the issue..Ronon just seems to be more open if you question him...(they will be in a tavern..while Keller gets kidnapp so they could "talk" while "drinking")

I don't think Ronon will get involved in a triangle, if he is confused about how Jenn feels, I think he will say something to her and if she isn't sure then he will leave it be and she will have to find him when she is ready.

I don't think Jenn is really going to take Rodney serious about the "I Love You" I think if anything it will confuse her...since he said it, its going to be on her mind..she is only human so anyway she will be curious and will want to see if anything is possible between them.. I don't think she is going to go after him but she will be on the look out for his advances.

i think your right about ronon not persuing her but i think if keller is on the look out for mckays advances shes got a lot of looking to do, i mean he only got katie cause of cadman and keller had to force him to go for a drink!

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                i think your right about ronon not persuing her but i think if keller is on the look out for mckays advances shes got a lot of looking to do, i mean he only got katie cause of cadman and keller had to force him to go for a drink!

I think Keller knows this..she said she was smitten with the "new" McKay. I think the writers put that little word in for a reason. Plus I have hope that there is more to the video than we got to see.. and McKay will admit he was thinking of Katie when he said it.

Comment

I think Keller knows this..she said she was smitten with the "new" McKay. I think the writers put that little word in for a reason. Plus I have hope that there is more to the video than we got to see.. and McKay will admit he was thinking of Katie when he said it.
                  ooo thats an interesting thought, however Katie sent him packing, but that would be a turn up for the books, they should bring her back in the future when mckay has grown up and got rid of some of his 'shortcomings'

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

17,000 POSTS!!!

Well done us.

Yay!! Whoo!!

sigpic
                    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Gategirl, I saw your GSR sig for the first time! I love it. I am so looking forward to the new episode of CSI

I should go to sleep now and will be away for a weekend but I am sure I can get to computer tomorrow. Night

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        Gategirl, I saw your GSR sig for the first time! I love it. I am so looking forward to the new episode of CSI

I should go to sleep now and will be away for a weekend but I am sure I can get to computer tomorrow. Night
                        Thanks i cant wait either!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Sara is supposed to be in three episodes this season !!!!!!

Goodnight, Have fun !
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                          Spoiler:

Goodnight, Have fun !

I use to watch CSI all the time but fell off the wagon.... I liked Sara and Gris together. I have a new favorite BONES! yea! Season prem next week!!!!!

Comment

Good night SeN. Have fun this weekend

Just watched Cold Lazarus and The Nox & now I'm trying to decide if I can keep awake long enough to watch Brief Candle.

Comment

OT:
                              i updated my profile pic i got a haircut, i have short bangs now, im on the right.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                                Spoiler:

Goodnight, Have fun !
                                YAY do you know when
                                Spoiler:
                                Grissom is leaving that is still so sad I love him

I use to watch CSI all the time but fell off the wagon.... I liked Sara and Gris together. I have a new favorite BONES! yea! Season prem next week!!!!!
                                I like Bones but have only caught a few eps here and there but I have them all in my Queue on Netflix so I can watch them then
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X