Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow that uploaded quickly, if you want to see my new vid it is now on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt9hckdw790 now i need to feed jack and put him to bed then i can do the next one

Comment

Hey guys!

Been awol for a while-starting college soon everything is insane!!

OT...I need a beta for fanfic and the function to browse them on ff.net has been outta wack for three days!

Anyone be willing to be my beta (just temporarily if its too much!) for the idea I have for my next one?? Just to bounce it off and maybe for a few suggestions on how to bring it all together!

Thanks! Doll

PS I think youre right baby doll, its all to distract us,then hit us with it whammo style!!!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

I'll do it, Doll! And, er...Perkin? Says the vid ain't available, dear.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi babydoll. Long tim since we saw you last.

I suppose the biggest thing to happen is that SGA was cancelled *bottom lip wobbles* But you may know about that from other sources.

From our point of view there's not much to tell. There has been a singular lack of spoilers for R/K really. All the spoilers seem to relate to Rodney and Jennifer. However, I'm not too worried about that. Rodney needed to gather some support as there was none.

There are some great pics about for Tracker and The Lost Tribe (in the Images section on GW).

Comment

I know mountie posted a link to my pb account but not all the RK stuff is tagged so it won't show up on that screen. Here are all my sigs, not just RK but it's easier to sift through.

Comment

-huggles Blenca-
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baby_doll26 View Post

Spoiler:
                I'm really thinking all this attention is directed at McKeller so its a surprise in the end when she goes for Ronon. I love the tension between them right now, Jen stood up to Ronon in The Shrine but eventually told him he did good, and i like the comments at the beginning, it's kinda like how hubby and i tease each other .
                I'm still a die hard R/K shipper cause McKay is not a character i can see romantic with anyone so I'm really hoping it doesn't go that way. Just can't wrap my mind around it.
                okay so my $.02 and probably a little over priced at that.

My thoughts exactly! I think it's all a huge smokescreen as well.

It's like the spoilers for The Queen. There basically aren't any. Just the outline of the plot. It's like TPTB want to keep the good stuff close to their chests & give everyone a huge surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by baby_doll26 View Post
                  Hello shippers!!!

okay, season 5 thoughts so far...

Spoiler:
                  I'm really thinking all this attention is directed at McKeller so its a surprise in the end when she goes for Ronon. I love the tension between them right now, Jen stood up to Ronon in The Shrine but eventually told him he did good, and i like the comments at the beginning, it's kinda like how hubby and i tease each other .
                  I'm still a die hard R/K shipper cause McKay is not a character i can see romantic with anyone so I'm really hoping it doesn't go that way. Just can't wrap my mind around it.
                  okay so my $.02 and probably a little over priced at that.

i def agree, and i so hope your right,
                  Spoiler:
                  i def saw more potential in the shrine for ronon/keller than mckay/keller i mean she only liked him cause he was changed to being nice!
                  and also shes sooo confident around mckay and really not around ronon, a sure sign as to who she prefers

Comment

I bet for Ronon it makes a refreshing change to have someone stand up to him though.

Edit - thanks for the huggles Dr Jenn. Still feel a bit yuk.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      I'll do it, Doll! And, er...Perkin? Says the vid ain't available, dear.
                      it was still uploading or something, but its there now

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      I know mountie posted a link to my pb account but not all the RK stuff is tagged so it won't show up on that screen. Here are all my sigs, not just RK but it's easier to sift through.

thanks i shall enjoy having a good look

Comment

Thanks so much Dr. Jen!

Ill send you a message through ff.net, see what you think!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

Alright!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just watched your vid Perkin! Another brilliant one.

Comment

blen just saw your lemon sig, i love it!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back! I missed all of you
                                I did hear about the cancellation and I'm still in denial. I've been watching since 1997 and its going to be really strange not having any new Stargate on TV. At least there's still the movie(s). I think i'm going to have serious withdrawl symptoms I'm actually kinda glad their drawing the season out with no new ep this weekend...longer i can enjoy my denial

I don't suffer from insanity, I really enjoy it!
                                I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X