Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is okay! I do the same thing from time to time.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
      I'm a little bit sad about the anti thread - because those are girls I thunk Ronon with and whom I consider friends....but friends can have differing opinions.

I was brave enough to go in there....the interesting thing is: their reasons for being anti (Doppelganger, Missing, Tabula Rasa, etc) are the same as ours for being pro R/K.

I find it interesting and reassuring in the oddest way - they've seen the R/K interaction over time too. It's not just a swoony bunch of shippers seeing what we want to see.
      I agreed with alot of the antis reasonings too. Maybe I'm an anti and I don't know it?!

Comment

i'm quite as recent shipper of these two, but i think they'll make a good match

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
          i'm quite as recent shipper of these two, but i think they'll make a good match

M

Hi methosivanhoe - welcome to the playground!

Weee - another one, converted!
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by writeangel View Post
            It's cool I keep checking in to read your replies . It's pretty quiet in here right now, and I was trying to find a song to get me out of the romantic vid stage and while the next vid I edit will of course have Ronon/Keller I want to focus more on their individual scenes - how do you think 'somewhere I belong' by Linkin park would fit? Sorry if I'm rambling but no work today and I'm taking a break from the chaos that is college preparations. *screams*

Hi writeangel! I like that song....but I do know there is a Ronon-only vid on youtube set to the same song. Just something to consider.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

lol, thanks for the welcome

i can really see those two having a good relationship and adding some spice to Atlantis

M

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
                I agreed with alot of the antis reasonings too. Maybe I'm an anti and I don't know it?!
                Lol - somehow, I doubt it. You were squeeing right along with the rest of us last week.
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

lol, thanks for the welcome

i can really see those two having a good relationship and adding some spice to Atlantis

M
                  Do you think TPTB are going to give us a nice ship, or are they going to make it angsty?

Right now, I'm white-knuckling it....clinging to my hope that the writers won't blow it....
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

hoping for Angst for a while, then they finally get over it and get together... keeping everyone happy and have a romantic wedding ceremony mid season 5 in the gate room with the windows behind them streaming light onto them...

ok, i'm a soppy romantic lol

M

Comment

hoping for Angst for a while, then they finally get over it and get together... keeping everyone happy and have a romantic wedding ceremony mid season 5 in the gate room with the windows behind them streaming light onto them...

ok, i'm a soppy romantic lol

M
                      *swoon....thud*

I like the way you think!
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

lol, for the people who actually remember 'shipping' Kelly and Zack (Saved by the bell) way back then and then being amazed when the finally got married

M

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                          Hi writeangel! I like that song....but I do know there is a Ronon-only vid on youtube set to the same song. Just something to consider.
                          Hmmm, I must not watch it in case I decide to use that song....so many choices.

OMG, methosivanhoe - a wedding is totally what SGA needs at this point. A member of the team who is happily married........with a kid on the way, *sigh* I am in a happy place now.

sig by nicole9514

Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

My Ronon/Keller Fan Vids:
                          1/27/08 - Somewhere I Belong
                          Youtube
                          High Quality Stage6 & Download

Comment

lol, yeah, a nice Ronan / Keller marraige in season 5 would be awesome!

M

Comment

Originally posted by [U
                              methosivanhoe;7608361]lol, yeah, a nice Ronan / Keller marr in season 5 would be awesome!

M
                              Can I just say I love the line beneath your banner? Its totally squeeable - is it exclusive or can others hop on your brilliant bandwagon?

sig by nicole9514

Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

My Ronon/Keller Fan Vids:
                              1/27/08 - Somewhere I Belong
                              Youtube
                              High Quality Stage6 & Download

Comment

Originally posted by writeangel View Post
                                Hmmm, I must not watch it in case I decide to use that song....so many choices.

OMG, methosivanhoe - a wedding is totally what SGA needs at this point. A member of the team who is happily married........with a kid on the way, *sigh* I am in a happy place now.

LOL! Somehow, I don't see Ronon driving a VW and living in the suburbs...
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Working...
                                X