Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes we do Ronon I mean come on is it possible for Ronon to lose anything including a "love Triangle"
    sigpic

Comment

Nah. He couldn't lose if he tried.

BTW The link has been spotted by the McKellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
        Maybe we should hide that link in case there are any lurkers. We're always being watched. *Waves hi to the McKellers*
        I told ya.

Comment

well there is more of us than them
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Finished!

Spoiler:

WOW! It's great

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            okay the People choise has a lot of pools going on and quite a few of them are SGA including a poll about McKay and Keller asking what should happen between them one of the answers is that Keller should Elope(sp) with Ronon Dex and sadly he needs more votes go here that are a lot of polls and after you select your answer you need to click the submit vote
            Hehe... I've voted...
            Interesting polls on that site o_O
            += +lots of children
            Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

-blushes because she can't remember what song she chose for Sen's Continuum video- Wasn't it Memories, by Within Temptation? I should wash dishes today, soon as my grandpa comes over for a visit, I'm gonna take the dog for a walk.
              sigpic

Comment

Hello McKellery folk. *dusts off a chair* Come & sit a wee while

Comment

*peeks in* Hi, I've being lurking here for a while now.. OK, don't shoot... I am a Mckeller fan, but someone in the MCkeller thread said that if we lurk to come and say hi so I am Anyway... I just want to say that, when I saw quarantine, I was actually going to ship them.. But when I saw trio, then TLM, I was automaticaly a Mckeller fan

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
                    *peeks in* Hi, I've being lurking here for a while now.. OK, don't shoot... I am a Mckeller fan, but someone in the MCkeller thread said that if we lurk to come and say hi so I am Anyway... I just want to say that, when I saw quarantine, I was actually going to ship them.. But when I saw trio, then TLM, I was automaticaly a Mckeller fan
                    You know, that's what I love about Keller supporters, no matter what kind of ship, we simply cannot hate each other, right? ^^
                    *waves hi*
                    += +lots of children

Comment

Ah well, we all have our peculiarities.

Actually the first episode of SGA that I ever saw was Quarantine and it got me hooked. So if I'd seen The Last Man first I could have been a McKeller instead.

Comment

Actually the first episode of SGA that I ever saw was Quarantine and it got me hooked. So if I'd seen The Last Man first I could have been a McKeller instead.
                        Is it custom in England to knock on wood three times after saying something like that, too?
                        You know... just to prevent it to actually happen
                        += +lots of children

Comment

We say "touch wood" if you say something and you WANT it to happen and then you have to hunt around to find some wood to touch. So the opposite really. Strange how customs differ. It's like black cats. Are they lucky or unlucky? I dunno.

Comment

Finished!

Spoiler:

Blen i love it !
                            sigpic
                            sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Just seen this

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=435

I think they are filming Identity at the moment aren't they?

Edit - Thanks Gategirl!

Comment

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!

New pics from The Lost Tribe!!!!

http://dryope.livejournal.com/406188.html

OMG I'm getting excited about this one!!

Comment

Working...
                                X