Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, Blenca! I'm still trying to get my grandpa to order me Agatha Christie's The Moving Finger...got my book back from my aunt finally, though...and from my friend and her boyfriend, I borrowed the second and third books of Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, V for Vendetta, Robert Jordan's The Eye of the World, and Terry Goodkind's Wizard's First Rule.
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      Can't believe their canceling the show!
      need more ronon keller stuff
      cant wait to see season five
      Just saw the last epi of season four
      They're in trouble now

http://dragcave.net/user/kzaciswan<--- my scroll have a look at my dragons

Comment

I am back

*hugs aqua and dg* I know how you are feeling. I have to visit my dentist again and if it doesn't improve itself (although no pain anymore, thnaks God), I will have some procedure (doesn't sound very good )

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        Happy birthday, Pocus!

Aqua, DG, I hope you both feel better soon. Aqua, why don't you try having some tea, or maybe soaking in a warm bath?

As for me, I'm going to be very bored until Friday afternoon(home alone, as my uncle went on a houseboat trip), so I'm going to be pigging out...about to have a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon, and when the salmon's gone, I'll try one with olive loaf...and watching movies, as well as reading the five books I have to return by Sunday. Geez, my friend got SO mad at her boyfriend yesterday because he said if I borrowed books he'd never get them back, because I took awhile with one of his books...I was still living in Palmdale when I borrowed it...and she snapped that I was coming back Sunday, and I only lived an hour away, so they could just come get them if he wanted. She's apparently very protective of me when people tease me in a way where you can't tell they're teasing.

Yes, I know I'm rambling badly, sorry.
        Alone at home? For almost a week? Well, I would prefer that sometimes You ca stay here with us, watch Stargate or something else and a lot of things. At first I never cook just for myself

*drools and fangurls over pics*

Comment

I've got a friend who really needs to sort out his Atlantis (and SG-1) history. He speaks to me like he knows what he's talking about but he really has no idea.

http://dragcave.net/user/kzaciswan<--- my scroll have a look at my dragons

Comment

Zaci - what do men know about anything?!!!

More hugs for our poorly folk. ((((hugs))))

And SeN, I've sent back your story I felt very uplifted by it .

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              And my fave pic of how much Jennifer is in love with Rodney.

Spoiler:
              Love it!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              I'm hoping that the lack of pics indicates that we will be getting something really good. Gazing into each others eyes or holding hands or something?

As for The Lost Tribe. I was having another look at that pic and I thought

Spoiler:
              she looks very well groomed to have been hiding for ages. Could it be that she is captured & Ronon comes & rescues her & then they go into hiding? That would be brilliant!
              I agree!

Afternoon everyone? Enjoying bank holiday monday? I had to work which is a bummer and move heavy boxes but then me and Laura (co worker who got me into Stargate) started imaging the Stargate Atlantis men (LORNE!) moving boxes and how it'll get very hot so they will have to take of shirts and then no work was done....

Oh and

Happy Birthday Pocus!!!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
              Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
              Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

I just uploaded my new story Just a little tag to The Shrine. Hope it improves your mood after that episode Thanks Blen for quick betaing!

Matter of Interpretation

Comment

Have to go - great fanfic SeNedra!

Night all!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                  Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                  Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                    Have to go - great fanfic SeNedra!

Night all!
                    Bye Mountie, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                      I just uploaded my new story Just a little tag to The Shrine. Hope it improves your mood after that episode Thanks Blen for quick betaing!

Matter of Interpretation
                      I LOVE it
                      *purrs*
                      += +lots of children
                      Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Bye, Mountie! And Sen, my grandma was going to come over and clean my room...apparently I'm too useless to do anything for myself...but I told her she wasn't allowed over until my uncle told her she could be here, since there's no way to get a hold of him where he is, so I'm going to watch all the TV and movies I want, read, and maybe go down to the store for some chocolate. Probably not, though, I'm such a lazy bum. I'm betting the only exercise I'll get is when I take the dog for a walk. Ended up skipping the bagel earlier, I got some frozen dinners(chicken tikka masala, tandoori chicken, palak paneer, and mattar panner), so I'll have those. Ugh, and don't eat Brown Turkey figs, I had one, and somehow I had a rash on my tongue until not long ago. NOT fun.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

Matter of Interpretation
                          No problem SeN

I wish your Gran would come and clean my house Dr Jenn. There are dog hairs all over the living room carpet & I really can't be bothered to get the vacuum cleaner out to do it.

And hello & goodbye Mountie. I like the way you and your co-worker managed to pass the time.

*Blen gets an eyeful of SeN's sig again and goes off into a happy daydream...*

Comment

-grins- I'd do it myself, Blen, if I could get over to England.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...if anyone besides me actually watched Speed Racer...
                            Spoiler:
                            wasn't Racer X Speed's brother Rex?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, soemone cleaning by us would be useful I wanted to paint the pantry even but I gave it up...

And the sig is totaly disctracting I posted some Lorne sigs on the artwork thread and most of girls just asked where is Lorne? And drooled over this one I love it, I think I will have it for a while

Comment

Sorry Dr Jenn, not seen it.

BUT I am absolutely over the moon!!!!!

Look!!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58252

Edit - I know SeN. It's...... well, I know he's wearing swimming trunks in the real pic but a girl can use her imagination......

Comment

Working...
                                X