Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor aqua I am not feeling well myself today *hugs* watch movies and stay in bed that is my plan
    sigpic

Comment

That's what I had in plan too. But I still can't believe how did I get sick, with the hottest weather out there

Comment

sadly I know why I am feeling this way *grumbles-stupid me being a woman* Did you eat something that didn't agree with you
        sigpic

Comment

Not you as well DG!

Hugs to both of you.

And some thunking pics to cheer you both up

Hope those make you feel a bit better.

Comment

Go back and read some old fic. That's what I do when I'm bored.

Comment

oh pretties Thanks Blen

I am actually heading over to ff.net in a minute or two to read some
              sigpic

Comment

I was a little confused when I last visited ff.net. I went to the communities and looked for the Doc & Wildman community & couldn't see it. I then realised that it had moved UP the list of communities as we have so many fics and members on there. It used to be community no 10 but it's moved up to 5. R/K just keeps getting bigger and better.

Comment

Great pics Blen and is not something that I ate DG my throat hurts it's a cold I think

Comment

Happy birthday, Pocus!

Aqua, DG, I hope you both feel better soon. Aqua, why don't you try having some tea, or maybe soaking in a warm bath?

As for me, I'm going to be very bored until Friday afternoon(home alone, as my uncle went on a houseboat trip), so I'm going to be pigging out...about to have a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon, and when the salmon's gone, I'll try one with olive loaf...and watching movies, as well as reading the five books I have to return by Sunday. Geez, my friend got SO mad at her boyfriend yesterday because he said if I borrowed books he'd never get them back, because I took awhile with one of his books...I was still living in Palmdale when I borrowed it...and she snapped that I was coming back Sunday, and I only lived an hour away, so they could just come get them if he wanted. She's apparently very protective of me when people tease me in a way where you can't tell they're teasing.

Yes, I know I'm rambling badly, sorry.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's a few more thunky pics.
                      Spoiler:

Edit - Hi Dr Jenn. I've got quite a few books to read as well and my mum said I could order more from Amazon for my birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                        I'm sick guys and I'm bored I don't know what to do with my self
                        Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        poor aqua I am not feeling well myself today *hugs* watch movies and stay in bed that is my plan
                        Oh, No! Three of my wonderful friends sick! *fixes them some soup and tea* Now you all need to go see Jenn. She'll make you feel better!

And we need some fangirl pics too! Except I don't have any of just Jenn. Going to have to fix that.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'll see what I can do about that

Comment

EDIT: I have tons of pics.

Comment

Some more pics

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

EDIT: I have tons of pics.

I knew you did!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X