Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a little sig if anyone would like it.

And now I'm off to bed I think. Might just check & see if there is anything on Joes blog yet.

Edit - No nothing yet. Good night all.
    Last edited by Blencathra; 24 August 2008, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      As for McShep. NoOOOoooo. Only as a giggle.

Cos we know it's
      Spoiler:

Rodney & Carson all the way.

Edit -- Good night SeN & Seythia.
      Nope! No slash, but this!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      I agree with the stuff in spoilers, ever, that is the way it will play out! *thinks ever needs to get to work as a sga writer! *
      ok g'nite all... I've got classes early early tomorrow!
      I thought you actually wanted shows/movies in a timely fashion! I'm great at spinning ideas! It just takes forever for me to actually make it work.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

okay sorry been busy today (well not really I was playing a video game most of the day and then something else to do).

Blen I love that can I use??

and I have been thinking about it and all the talk over Jenn and Rodney flirting and while it was icky I had this thought too I don't see it as a big deal I mean if you are somfortable around someone then you flirt wether it means anything or not. That could just be me but I am a flirt and even if I don't think about a guy in a romantic way I still flirt. So maybe that is what it was. Okay that was my 2 cents worth
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Ok, I'm dense, but when did the main page of the forum change? I just noticed it like a few minutes ago!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Ok, I'm dense, but when did the main page of the forum change? I just noticed it like a few minutes ago!
              Maybe I am dense but I don't see that it is different.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                Maybe I am dense but I don't see that it is different.
                Not so much different as rearranged. The forums for Atlantis are merged. SG-1 too. There is one for SGU, and they're in a different order than before. Characters and Relationships is now at the bottom of that particular list.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm off to bed, my eyes are hurting pretty bad. Night, all.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't like the script writers for making Jennifer's character look bad. And for making the Rodney/Jennifer shippers

Spoiler:
                    EDIT: though there are some funny lines in mckay and jen sceness
                    Jen:"Wait! I see a light!"
                    Rodney:"No! Don't go into the light! Thats bad!"
                    Jen:"No Rodney, its a way out..."
                    Rodney:"Oh..."
                    Last edited by kzaciswan; 25 August 2008, 12:52 AM.

http://dragcave.net/user/kzaciswan<--- my scroll have a look at my dragons

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      Blen I love that can I use??
                      Of course you can

and I have been thinking about it and all the talk over Jenn and Rodney flirting and while it was icky I had this thought too I don't see it as a big deal I mean if you are somfortable around someone then you flirt wether it means anything or not. That could just be me but I am a flirt and even if I don't think about a guy in a romantic way I still flirt. So maybe that is what it was. Okay that was my 2 cents worth
                      I was thinking about the flirting too.

We know from Jewel that Jenn flirts with Ronon as well (perhaps in Tracker?). Now she knows about Rodneys feelings for her. So she can't have ANY feelings for Rodney or else she wouldn't flirt with Ronon.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Confused me as well Ever! I wondered where everyone was.

Comment

Hi all

SeN. I have your e-mail but I'm struggling opening the attachment. Could you send it to me again? Cheers.
                        I just sent it again. Why did I make another email, if it works so bad, why?

I made a little sig if anyone would like it.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3272/...8def16016d.jpg

And now I'm off to bed I think. Might just check & see if there is anything on Joes blog yet.

Edit - No nothing yet. Good night all.
                        Good choice of pic, Blen Love it!

*goes back to drool over RDA pics from Gatecon*

Comment

Happy Birthday, Pocus!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POCUS!

SeN, I've received your second attempt but unfortunately I still can't open the attachment. Or at least I'm assuming that you haven't written so much that it is going to take longer than 10 minutes to open.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              Happy Birthday, Pocus!!!
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY POCUS!

SeN, I've received your second attempt but unfortunately I still can't open the attachment. Or at least I'm assuming that you haven't written so much that it is going to take longer than 10 minutes to open.
                              Thanks for the bday wishes!!! Gotta run to work now. I REALLY hope I get some time to play here soon!! I miss you guys!

bye!
                              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POCUS!

Ok, I tried my second email. No, there is not too much

I was lurking at McKellers (I do it regularly and I even post sometimes, they are nice although they have strange opinions ) and snurched two another Shrine pics.

Spoiler:

I really like how they write how Jenn loves Rodney back and how happy she looks. Am I blind? For me, she looks like. Oh, Rodney. What should I do with you? Why me? I am sure you here will think the same

Comment

Working...
                                X