Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just posted this on the Joe's Blog. What can we do??? OMG! I will compromise, I'll take SGA without the shipping Why would they announce this now! So early? Now I won't be able to enjoy the rest of the season...

Spoiler:
    Am I high? Did they just cancel SGA? Why????

Joe,
    What can us fans do to voice our opinion to MGM? This is BS! I and many were hoping for at least another season so you writers could better prepare for the many SGA movies!

WTF?? Please don’t kill of any of the lead charaters in season finale.I want to still think that our great SGA will be together forever..and even make it to SGU, Joe F for sure.

Please the cast and crew know how mad we are, and let MGM know they suck!!!

P.S….. I want the SGA movie to be 20 hours long! I think MGM owes us that much!
    Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      *Group hug* we all need it right now
      Hugs back, wipes tears, leaves computer...need a drink of something strong and mind numbing!!
      Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

We need to let the cast and crew know that we love them too! Blue fuzzy socks for everyone! Cookies!

Trying to figure out what to send to SciFi and MGM. GRRRRRRRR! Not sure I want the FBI and InterPol after me though.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

People who live near Vancover go to the studios and protest!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            We need to let the cast and crew know that we love them too! Blue fuzzy socks for everyone! Cookies!

Trying to figure out what to send to SciFi and MGM. GRRRRRRRR! Not sure I want the FBI and InterPol after me though.
            Blue fuzzy socks...Crap! Blenca doesn't know yet!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi all! I came up with an idea for Pandora's friendly rivalry Tracker contest sig thingie. But all of the pics I have of Rodney are in relation to Laura. I ship Rodney with her. Could I snurch some pics? What I need is a pic or two of Rodney looking especially geeky and/or argumentative and/or slightly helpless in the field. Thanks for your help all!
              sigpic

Comment

Save Stargate Atlantis petition

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                  I'm off and signing!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Hi all! I came up with an idea for Pandora's friendly rivalry Tracker contest sig thingie. But all of the pics I have of Rodney are in relation to Laura. I ship Rodney with her. Could I snurch some pics? What I need is a pic or two of Rodney looking especially geeky and/or argumentative and/or slightly helpless in the field. Thanks for your help all!
                    I don't have any at all, but this site might come in handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      I don't have any at all, but this site might come in handy.
                      Thank you muchly! You know, as much as I adore Rodney, I'm going to have to go to the Ronon Thunk thread for like three days to get all of this out of my head! I knew the exact cap that I already had would be perfect for Ronon. Now I'm looking for one specific cap - just thought of it - and there's SO MUCH RODNEY!! Aah! My eyes!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm really sad about the news but not surprised at all.
                        *sighs*
                        += +lots of children
                        Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

I was so surprised...then I *****ed and moaned to my friend, since she knows how involved I get.
                          sigpic

Comment

wwaaaa?? cancellation???!!!

how......but why........i dont.....

* takes a few deep breaths to calm herself*

ok...wat in the world is going on? why would they do this... where the numbers so bad or something?

are we sure....?

i feel like crying..
                            Commit the oldest sins, the newest kind of ways.
                            William Shakespeare

Spoiler:

my dragons^^^

Comment

Originally posted by stardust View Post
                              wwaaaa?? cancellation???!!!

how......but why........i dont.....

* takes a few deep breaths to calm herself*

ok...wat in the world is going on? why would they do this... where the numbers so bad or something?

are we sure....?

i feel like crying..
                              Yes, we're sure. -nods sadly- Joe M. confirmed it in a comment on his blog, he's going to mention it in today's entry, so I'm sure we'll get the full story. -hugs-
                              sigpic

Comment

^^
                                omg!... totally wrecks my day.... i just had a mini panic attack over at my Clois forum....wat will happen here at GW?
                                will all u guys still hang around, or will there be no point?

It's ironic you know, i was just gonna ask how soon does the confirmation for the next season come out and then i saw this...
                                Commit the oldest sins, the newest kind of ways.
                                William Shakespeare

Spoiler:

my dragons^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X