Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    Don't forget to start uploading your great K/R fic in the new archive. Here's the link http://www.rkfic.gate-of-dreams.com/
    Thanks for the link. I posted my story there, and I must send my commendations for the user-friendly interface. I liked that I could add the chapters separately.
    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      I know which scene(s) you mean. The problem is that it was a fight in a Wraith hive, and the lighting was so low and the moves so fast that most shots are blurred. This is the best I could find:

THANK YOU!!!

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
      Is there? I thought Keller came to Atlantis in S3.....but I could be wrong about that...
      i was referring to my need for a ronon shot with his sword...

Comment

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
        THANK YOU!!!
        No problem, glad to help someone who can make such awesome sigs.

Just remembered two more eps where Ronon was carrying his sword. Instinct was a bust, but I found these three in Epiphany:

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by writeangel View Post
          Thanks to everyone for watching and leaving such nice comments! I luv this pairing and its nice to see everyone here is so welcome. If there are anymore song suggestion please send them my way! I really want to use a faster song...
          Boom King on youtube It's only 2:54, just watch the whole thing!
          I have a suggestion that'll probably only make me laugh. "Boom King" by Flight of the Conchords. Ronon is the Boom King!! It'd be EASY, Ronon loves to blow things up & look sexy at the same time!! And then he looks at Keller all sexy like! Easy! Now, if Ronon only had a penguin sweatshirt like Bret!!

Heh. I amuse me sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
            Boom King on youtube It's only 2:54, just watch the whole thing!
            I have a suggestion that'll probably only make me laugh. "Boom King" by Flight of the Conchords. Ronon is the Boom King!! It'd be EASY, Ronon loves to blow things up & look sexy at the same time!! And then he looks at Keller all sexy like! Easy! Now, if Ronon only had a penguin sweatshirt like Bret!!

Heh. I amuse me sometimes.
            Omigod, that is either the funniest or the stupidest sing I have ever heard! And it's stuck in my head.....Ronon is the boom king! *giggles* lordy, I have never tried anything like that before and to pull it off I would have to get my hands on a wider range of 'Ronon making things go boom' clips so it might take awhile but I will honestly give it a shot. *shakes head* i'm going to be singing that song for the rest of the day.

sig by nicole9514

Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

My Ronon/Keller Fan Vids:
            1/27/08 - Somewhere I Belong
            Youtube
            High Quality Stage6 & Download

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
              Thanks for the link. I posted my story there, and I must send my commendations for the user-friendly interface. I liked that I could add the chapters separately.
              Yay! Another author posted! I read your story and loved it. Left you FB there.

And, yeah, isn't e-fiction the greatest? Its why I never post on FF.net anymore cause it's so much easier and the formatting is beautiful, you can even upload images- "dusk covers" with you story which you can't do on FF.net. If anyone wants help on how to do that, let me know and I'll walk you through it.

Comment

I know someone on this thread requested a Ronon/Keller vid to Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis. I'm not sure if someone already made one but I edited one using scenes from the newest episodes.

Linkage: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QYWSj9ixzzI
                For some reason sendspace isnt working for me

If this isnt allowed some let me know, cause I'm new and havent exactly read up on the rules.
                Lovely vid WA! I enjoyed it very much. You know I might just have to open the new R/K archive to viders too so we can get good quality for them. Just what I need- another fan-site to admin!

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                  Yay, another one converted! Welcome aboard!
                  Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Hi Rac80!! Welcome to our happy little ship! Come back and visit!
                  thank you for the warm welcome! I will visit when my classes allow (I am an "old lady" who is in college trying to keep up with the kids!)

Yay! Another author posted! I read your story and loved it. Left you FB there.

And, yeah, isn't e-fiction the greatest? Its why I never post on FF.net anymore cause it's so much easier and the formatting is beautiful, you can even upload images- "dusk covers" with you story which you can't do on FF.net. If anyone wants help on how to do that, let me know and I'll walk you through it.
                  and with this new fanfic site I suddenly have another distraction to getting classwork done.....!

Comment

Wow! There has been a ton of posts since yesterday!

Thanks for posting the fanfic... I just read both and they were awesome! I just hope that's not all we'll be seeing as far as romance if the show doesn't continue it throughout the season! I'm wondering if Ronon is in Trio??

Spoiler:
                    If Keller is among the three trapped, maybe he saves them??? There could be a cute scene with him being relieved to find Keller. OR maybe he brings her a gift back from Earth when him and Sheppard are there in that other upcoming episode.

I also rewatched three episodes of Keller/Ronon moments. It was fun to look back and see the early develops I missed (for the person who asked, I'm 18 week pregnant and just starting to get my brain back after the first trimester craziness/sickness). I also watched Quarantine again (gotta love YouTube), and the video those of you posted was also cool (I would love to see shots from those other episodes, like Missing).

I'm anxious to read more fanfic, so whoever writes it keep on posting! I have a few ideas in my head I may take a try at.

Comment

Originally posted by daisy1979 View Post
                      I'm anxious to read more fanfic, so whoever writes it keep on posting! I have a few ideas in my head I may take a try at.
                      If you're interested, I've posted two 'novelets' (from sanssong's webpage at least I know what I write now...) on fanfiction.net. Just a warning, they're on the steamy side, don't know if you like that kind of stuff. Although, the second one is harmless if you leave out two chapters. I did it that way so my teenage kids could enjoy the story as well. Here are the links:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4016299/1/Bubbles

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4013023/1/Homecoming

I have another finished story, an R/K tag to 'Sateda', but my beta doesn't have time to proof it at the moment. Anybody like to volunteer?

sigpic

Comment

I have a suggestion. Why don't you try 'Let's give 'em something to talk about'? I think that might fit the scenes that are available...
                        Classic eighties song, a personal fave so no problem there - I've go nothing but time today so I should have it uploaded tomorrow. BTW does anyone know of an active Ronon/Keller LJ I can join?

sig by nicole9514

Youtube

Comment

Lovely vid WA! I enjoyed it very much. You know I might just have to open the new R/K archive to viders too so we can get good quality for them. Just what I need- another fan-site to admin!
                          I have joined the site - lovely job! And a vid archive would be awesome if we get more R/K vids or how about fanfics and accompanied trailers! Yeah, I tend to get waaaay to excited about all things stargate, x-files, or lost so at the moment I am in heaven with all three.

sig by nicole9514

Youtube

Comment

Classic eighties song, a personal fave so no problem there - I've go nothing but time today so I should have it uploaded tomorrow. BTW does anyone know of an active Ronon/Keller LJ I can join?
                            If you're talking community, there's ronon_keller...

Oh, and thanks for picking up on the 'Talk About' challenge. I think it's gonna be great.

sigpic

Comment

BTW does anyone know of an active Ronon/Keller LJ I can join?
                              There's two that I know of:

http://community.livejournal.com/ronon_keller/
                              http://community.livejournal.com/sga_onesweetlove
                              . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

If you're interested, I've posted two 'novelets' (from sanssong's webpage at least I know what I write now...) on fanfiction.net. Just a warning, they're on the steamy side, don't know if you like that kind of stuff. Although, the second one is harmless if you leave out two chapters. I did it that way so my teenage kids could enjoy the story as well. Here are the links:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4016299/1/Bubbles

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4013023/1/Homecoming

I have another finished story, an R/K tag to 'Sateda', but my beta doesn't have time to proof it at the moment. Anybody like to volunteer?
                                Don't forget to post them at the R/K Archive! And I for one love steamy.

Comment

Working...
                                X