Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Ello, Shanna!

Edit: Uh oh...why does only one of my eggs have a crack in it...?
    sigpic

Comment

eggs can be funny that way some take longer than others the rest should get cracks soon
      sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Rac

Why are there so many pics of Lorne?
        Do you all want me to drown in my own drool?
        Each of them alone is already pretty dangerous, but Jewel, Jason AND Kavan?

Oooooh, my eggs won't crack ;_;
        I've got only very few clicks.
        HELP!
        (Shanna, what's with the red/white egg? It looks kinda funny )
        += +lots of children
        Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

I don't know if everyone checks the Ronon&Keller4life channel on youtube often, but I just added a new vid recently that's really good. *Not mine*

**Season 5 spoilers**
          Home

Comment

Check these out, pictures from tracker..no Ronon but plenty of Jenn

Spoiler:
            http://dryope.livejournal.com/403250.html#cutid1
            Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
              I don't know if everyone checks the Ronon&Keller4life channel on youtube often, but I just added a new vid recently that's really good. *Not mine*

**Season 5 spoilers**
              Home
              What? there is a channel on you tube..didn't know but will go check out..now!
              Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                What? there is a channel on you tube..didn't know but will go check out..now!
                Points to link below siggy
                l
                V

Comment

Just wanted to say Check out the season 5 Episode Photography Thread theres some Awesome Keller Pics From tracker In High Resolution No Ronon Though
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Seythia - apparently, my spotted egg will hatch into a Nintendo-looking-dinosaur-thing. And by that I mean it's going to give me flashbacks to old-school Yoshi (isn't that the turtle?) and the good old days when my cousins used to beat each other up for Nintendo 64 privileges.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

the green ones really look like yoshi heehee I am still jealous
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

**Season 5 spoilers**
                        Home
                        To click or not to click? Maybe, probably on Saturday when I have LOTS of time!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                          Thank you all!!!

Great pics, Misi, love them *drools over Lorne*
                          I think it was problem of communication. I am not the first one, he did the same to some of my friends last year.At least I can start working without problems.

That means, Snowy, that I will have time when you get to Prague Don't forget to tell me more later.

More pics for all of us
                          http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...e/Picture6.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...ntine/rnj5.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...x13-3839-1.jpg
                          Good to hear. (Sorry for being selfish)

*joins in the drooling of Lorne*

Comment

I have a question for our American high speed users. About how much can I expect to pay for high speed? I need to know so I can bug (or not) the phone companies/internet companies to hurry up and make it available to my area.

As much as I would like the high speed, if I can't afford it, c'est la vie!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*gasps* I just saw an anti keller-ronon shipper thread!

http://dragcave.net/user/kzaciswan<--- my scroll have a look at my dragons

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                I have a question for our American high speed users. About how much can I expect to pay for high speed? I need to know so I can bug (or not) the phone companies/internet companies to hurry up and make it available to my area.

As much as I would like the high speed, if I can't afford it, c'est la vie!
                                For just the internet? I have a combo phone/internet/cable and it is $120 a month. $20 is for phone and $40 is for internet. And it is high speed cable internet. Before I moved I paid $40 a month for high speed DSL. HTH
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X