Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might try the BBC one. I'll try the Amazon route once I have money, probably. Thanks!

Edit: Noticed something weird...I can be on the computer all day back home, I'm just fine. I come on the computer here at my grandparents' house for even five minutes, I start feeling nauseous.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      I might try the BBC one. I'll try the Amazon route once I have money, probably. Thanks!

Edit: Noticed something weird...I can be on the computer all day back home, I'm just fine. I come on the computer here at my grandparents' house for even five minutes, I start feeling nauseous.
      Sorry I can't be of much help..I know how it is when you want a particular epi and you can't get it..it can drive you made...have you tried...

Spoiler:
      utube
      Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Fudgsicles! I can't use BBC's site, I'm not in the UK. -thinks- Hmm...
        sigpic

Comment

Fudgsicles! I can't use BBC's site, I'm not in the UK. -thinks- Hmm...
          Try the BBC America website
          Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Mellow! -goes to look-
            sigpic

Comment

Um...guys? Is it bad that when I bred two of my dragons and then abandoned the egg...I was sad?
              sigpic

Comment

woop woop
                Need to watch more Ronon/Keller episodes.

http://dragcave.net/user/kzaciswan<--- my scroll have a look at my dragons

Comment

Good morning! *waves*

Wow, quite a lot to read for me after being offline for a few days

I wasn't very fond of the new episode (Woolsey was funny, I liked seeing Zelenka again, but no Jen, almost no Ronon and a very weird story), but the news on Tracker look interesting.

Comment

hatch, eggies, hatch!

Comment

Can someone tell me how do you get the dragon eggs please? I made an account and after that noting is happening

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                        Can someone tell me how do you get the dragon eggs please? I made an account and after that noting is happening
                        You go to the section called the cave, and you have to wait until eggs appear, and take one. It can take a while.

EDIT: You have to refresh the cave page a lot. And keep coming back till you find an eg.

Comment

Um...guys? Is it bad that when I bred two of my dragons and then abandoned the egg...I was sad?
                          no I have done the same thing

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                          check at the top of the hours for about 5-10 minutes if you check every now and then you can get an abandoned egg (if someone heas abandonded them)
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

don't forget to let us see them when you get them
                              sigpic

Comment

-misses her egg, but it was one she had already-
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X