Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by writeangel View Post
    I know someone on this thread requested a Ronon/Keller vid to Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis. I'm not sure if someone already made one but I edited one using scenes from the newest episodes.

Linkage: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QYWSj9ixzzI
    For some reason sendspace isnt working for me

If this isnt allowed some let me know, cause I'm new and havent exactly read up on the rules.
    I love you Writeangel!!! It's still downloading *stupid dial-up* But I know I'll love it!! If, when, you get it on a page I can download it to my computer, let me know so I can save it.

Also I wouldn't worry about posting the vid and advertising it here. They do it all the time at the Daniel/Vala thread!

Everlovin' is bouncin now!!!!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
      I've been told there is a scene in The lost Boys, but I dont have Season 2 on DVD yet...and couldnt find a good cap online anywhere...
      Is there? I thought Keller came to Atlantis in S3.....but I could be wrong about that...
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

[QUOTE=nebulan;7597041]loved the music vid

I was just looking through caps for Tabula Rasa, and I was thinking about the
        Spoiler:
        weak comment. He's seen her work before, helping save people in Tabula Rasa and in Adrift, so he's probably been crushing on her progressively for that long

I think you're right!
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

WTF? The eppy STILL isn't on iTunes yet - so weird!
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I love you Writeangel!!! It's still downloading *stupid dial-up* But I know I'll love it!! If, when, you get it on a page I can download it to my computer, let me know so I can save it.

Also I wouldn't worry about posting the vid and advertising it here. They do it all the time at the Daniel/Vala thread!

Everlovin' is bouncin now!!!!
            I knew that song would be perfect for them!! Thank you so much for the vid Writeangel!! I love it!! Lotsa green your way!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
              I've been told there is a scene in The lost Boys, but I dont have Season 2 on DVD yet...and couldnt find a good cap online anywhere...
              I know which scene(s) you mean. The problem is that it was a fight in a Wraith hive, and the lighting was so low and the moves so fast that most shots are blurred. This is the best I could find:

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I know someone on this thread requested a Ronon/Keller vid to Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis. I'm not sure if someone already made one but I edited one using scenes from the newest episodes.

If this isnt allowed some let me know, cause I'm new and havent exactly read up on the rules.
                Squeeeeeeeee! OMG, Writeangel this was pure MAGIC!!! Yes, this is definitely allowed around here, and as of now encouraged!

And Everlovin, you were right - no song could have fit better than this one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Squeeeeeeeee! OMG, Writeangel this was pure MAGIC!!! Yes, this is definitely allowed around here, and as of now encouraged!

double squeeee here! i will honestly admit to being stupid and NOT seeing ronon and the dr. coming, but now it seems sooooo obvious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                    double squeeee here! i will honestly admit to being stupid and NOT seeing ronon and the dr. coming, but now it seems sooooo obvious!!!
                    Hi Rac80!! Welcome to our happy little ship! Come back and visit!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay, another one converted! Welcome aboard!
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
                        Oooooo, LOVED IT! Hmmmm, to put on my website or not....that is the question...

Don't worry, I've been here a while and I don't even know if it's aloud, but I'm pretty sure your fine
                        Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                        writeangel, you are a master! WOW! I am sooooooo impressed! The effects, the transitions - you are a genius!

Can't wait for Star to see this! She'll die!
                        Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                        loved the music vid
                        Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        I knew that song would be perfect for them!! Thank you so much for the vid Writeangel!! I love it!! Lotsa green your way!
                        Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Thanks to everyone for watching and leaving such nice comments! I luv this pairing and its nice to see everyone here is so welcome. If there are anymore song suggestion please send them my way! I really want to use a faster song but with the limited clips its hard to find one as perfect as the one by Elvis.

sig by nicole9514

Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

My Ronon/Keller Fan Vids:
                        1/27/08 - Somewhere I Belong
                        Youtube
                        High Quality Stage6 & Download

Comment

Wooohooo!! That is so awesome. Long live the King.
                          Perfect song for them.

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                          WTF? The eppy STILL isn't on iTunes yet - so weird!
                          I know. I was so bummed.
                          I had to breakdown and watch on Youtube. I don't have Scifi channel.

Awesome Caps Everyone.

Comment

Morning all!!! I'm loving the new artwork from everyone and I can't wait to see the vid that was posted! Whooo!

Don't forget to start uploading your great K/R fic in the new archive. Here's the link http://www.rkfic.gate-of-dreams.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                              Don't forget to start uploading your great K/R fic in the new archive. Here's the link http://www.rkfic.gate-of-dreams.com/
                              Hey, everybody!

To celebrate Sanssong's new website, I've written another one shot, and my first song fic. It's called 'Bring It On', and I've just posted it only at the url above.

Hope you like it!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to everyone for watching and leaving such nice comments! I luv this pairing and its nice to see everyone here is so welcome. If there are anymore song suggestion please send them my way! I really want to use a faster song but with the limited clips its hard to find one as perfect as the one by Elvis.
                                I have a suggestion. Why don't you try 'Let's give 'em something to talk about'? I think that might fit the scenes that are available...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X