Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Hopefully when Tracker airs there is some new awesome art to do lol
    I have sooo been looking forward to Tracker!!!! Finally! New material! Hopefully!

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
    Here we are...
    Excellent job, Krissie! As always!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

A few informations about the 100 episode

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...my_at_th.shtml

Comment

I'm so looking forward to 'Tracker'

The only problem is... I fear the scenario will be like that:

Spoiler:
        Jen gets kidnapped, Ronon tries to find her, fights the boy, loses track of them again, keeps on looking for them. Rodney goes to the Stargate, gets help. John coms and saves the day. That would mean that John is TEH MAN again and Rodney is indirectly responsible for Jens rescue.

I know this is far too negative for a shipper but after 10 years of SG-1 and Sam/Jack, I've learnt not to get my hopes too high.

btw, I couldn't resist. I've got 3 new eggs and I let two of my dragons have one egg, although I abandoned it
        += +lots of children
        Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

BTW I dropped off a couple sigs over on the Jewel/Keller thread if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
            I'm so looking forward to 'Tracker'

The only problem is... I fear the scenario will be like that:

Spoiler:
            Jen gets kidnapped, Ronon tries to find her, fights the boy, loses track of them again, keeps on looking for them. Rodney goes to the Stargate, gets help. John coms and saves the day. That would mean that John is TEH MAN again and Rodney is indirectly responsible for Jens rescue.

Oh no I hope not...
            Spoiler:
            John and Rodney better sit this one out and I hope Jenn is able to save herself. From a previous article or interview I read about this epi, Jenn talks to the runner and tells him about Ronon and she gets a little insight into what Ronon went through..so I think who ever "rescues" her she will be thinking of Ronon and I think this will be the turning point and hopefully the end with this stupid triangle, she is either going to be more into Ronon or less after this epi...hopefully it will be more because she can understand him better...

BTW,
            Spoiler:
            I can't wait to see Ronon and McKay reactions when they find out they both "like" Jenn. according to Joe M it should be this epi
            Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Hey. I just got the last of my vacation pics up.
              Spoilered for length...

Spoiler:
              Yesterday we went to Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, the largest Christmas store in the world.

He made me feel short.

A garbage can. *Don't ask what made me take a pic of a garbage can.*

Comment

holy geez, *I* wanna go there! And I know what made you take a pic of a garbage can, Krissie. How often do you find one with so many different languages written on it, seriously?
                sigpic

Comment

@Krissie: Ok, that's interesting... why do they sell christmas stuff in the middle of August? *lol* (and why is the word garbage written in almost every language but not in German? *lol*'Abfall'... that's what it is )

@mellow_yellow:

Ok, then something more positive:
                  My proposal for the last scene of Tracker is....
                  Spoiler:
                  ... Ronon sitting somewhere outside looking at the stars and thinking about his time as a runner etc. And then jens shows up and tells him that it must have been sooooo hard and that she has learnt a lot from the othe runner and that she admires Ronon. And then the last shot will be of them watching the stars together. Heh. that would be so Stargate-ish.
                  += +lots of children
                  Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

@Krissie: Ok, that's interesting... why do they sell christmas stuff in the middle of August? *lol* (and why is the word garbage written in almost every language but not in German? *lol*'Abfall'... that's what it is )
                    They sell christmas stuff 361 days a year. I think there were more languages on the other side.

Comment

Spoilered for length...

Spoiler:
                      Yesterday we went to Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, the largest Christmas store in the world.

He made me feel short.

A garbage can. *Don't ask what made me take a pic of a garbage can.*

Oh, that would be so close to HEAVEN!!! Hubby would never be able to get me out of the store!!!

@mellow_yellow:

Ok, then something more positive:
                      My proposal for the last scene of Tracker is....
                      Spoiler:
                      ... Ronon sitting somewhere outside looking at the stars and thinking about his time as a runner etc. And then jens shows up and tells him that it must have been sooooo hard and that she has learnt a lot from the othe runner and that she admires Ronon. And then the last shot will be of them watching the stars together. Heh. that would be so Stargate-ish.
                      Seythia! I love your idea! That would make me a veeeerrrrry happy Misi indeed!

Personally, I think Tracker will go something like
                      Spoiler:
                      Rodney and Ronon are off to find Jenn. John and Teyla too, but they went the opposite direction. Somewhere along the way, Rodney falls, hurts himself, something and can't continue. Ronon saves the day, and his Lady Love!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                        This is great! I really like how..

[SPOILERS]
                        Spoiler:
                        Ronon and McKay aren't together to find Jenn..so it is settled..Ronon does like Jenn..its now offically official [/SPOILERS]

I agree, the wig has got to go..too bad most of the epi has already been filmed..maybe he can get rid of it in the 100th epi..but I don't think they could top the plan they had to have him shave his head in broken ties

You can still post your favorite line on the old blog or his new one...Joe hasn't talked about it yet...he has been doing other things..so I hope in the next couple of blogs he will talk about it...

Sorry for the long post
                        Yes it is official but hey we all Knew that A long time ago lol
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          they said that
                          Spoiler:
                          she used the info that was already in the comp and that was Fran and that was why she looked like Fran and not Weir

and Reni I agree loved the chapter and
                          Spoiler:
                          wanna see what daddy things
                          Oh I see!

Ugh though-Ill have to wait to see it but

Spoiler:
                          I still think itll be wierd to see someone else as Elizabeth even though its explained,and I was never a major fan of hers.

Love the Jewel sig btw Krissie-she looks fantastic in it!

Seythia-I love that idea

Spoiler:
                          sounds like good fic material if it doesnt actually happen!

About Tracker-I cant seem to find any promo pics anyone know of some???

Last edited by dollsnatch; 16 August 2008, 04:01 PM.

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

Spoilered for length...

Spoiler:
                            <snipped for size>

great pics Krissie, I am with Misi though, if I got into that store I too would never leave! I love that sort of stuff.

Comment

Not yet, sorry, Doll.
                              sigpic

Comment

Its 2 am here, so I am off to sleep Night, see ya tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X