Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Blencathra
    So here are some questions for everyone.

Why do you think Ronon and Jennifer would work?
    Why do you think Rodney & Jennifer doesn't work?
    When did you first suspect they were attracted to each other?
    What is the eventual outcome that you would want to see on screen?

I'll leave you with those. I have to go & tidy Small Blen's bedroom - need some tongs & black bin bags I think

1. I think they would work because of how he showed his confidence in her when he said "you can do this"-and she needs a confidence boost in more that just a friend way. Also maybe he could help her experience some of the social things she missed out in (we all know just how rockin McKay social life is...). And she could help him recover some of what he lost with Melena and the rest of Sateda. She would calm him and maybe make him less reckless. In Quarantine they just fitted...she was able to use his own words to make him see that what happened was no more his fault than it was hers that she was stuck in a lockdown. He opened up to her more than we've ever seen him do. That says a lot right?? And despite her awkwardness at other times-she seemed comfortable with him by the end of the lockdown.

2. Why dont they work?? They just dont. Rodney has made it clear in the past his disrespect for medicine. And hes supposed to be with someone whos made it their lifes work?? Nuh uh...I just dont buy it. Her achievments,not matter how great would always be second best to him because a) his own achievements would always be better and b)its in a field his seems to hold disdain for.
    Though of course he has no problems availing of it when hes "sick" with restless leg syndrome or whatever. Wouldnt his constant "ailmets", complaints and general hypochondria just drive her mad?? Plus he just got out of a serious relationship-one he said he needed time from for self improvement. What about the extreme likelihood that it will be all repeated with Jen and he'll just hurt her like he did Katie??

3. Doppleganger-did you see the insensity in the way he looked at her when she turned around from the medicine cabinet?? And he was definatley probing when he told her John was single. And it didnt seem unrequited. There were a few appreciative glances on her part!

4. Something,anything. Neither of them strikes me as being fond of major PDA's but like a meal together, just the two, or comforting each other after another diasater would be enough for me. Just some proof, and not S/J style with just covert glances, underlying attraction and dancing around for 10 years with no visible outcome.

Phew! That took a while!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

For anyone who's interested I posted a whole bunch of pics from today's sightseeing in Frankenmuth on my livejournal. I'll probably mark it as friends only in a couple of days, so all you who don't have lj or aren't my friend (which you should be!!) can see them now.

Comment

DG, looks like you got a weather dragon!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
          For anyone who's interested I posted a whole bunch of pics from today's sightseeing in Frankenmuth on my livejournal. I'll probably mark it as friends only in a couple of days, so all you who don't have lj or aren't my friend (which you should be!!) can see them now.
          Very cool Krissie!! I hope (and it seems) that things were fun
          sigpic

Comment

Looks lovely there, Krissie!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing with us. Looks like you are having fun. Have a great time
              Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dollsnatch View Post
                WELCOME STARDUST!!!

Im a chronic Brennan/Booth shipper too! I love them so much-I watch epis over watching for shippi-ness!

*Hangs head in shame* its a sickness! Lol!
                I ship brennan and booth too, as does hubby. he loves the show and keeps wondering when brennan will "mellow and get together with booth" - he thinks she is too neurotic!

As for the resolution for Ronon/Jenn --- I want something simple like a comment from John to Ronon that if Ronon gets hurt Jennifer will shoot john with her biggest needle!

Lovely pics Krissie, I must say your have gorgeous hair!

Comment

Wow, that place is interesting.
                  It actually looks a lot like Munich to me
                  += +lots of children
                  Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

My stomach hurts. I'm going to bed. Night, all!

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                      Nite girl, hope you feel better tomorrow!
                      *whispers* I warned you about blen's cooking!

Comment

Hello.
                        I've been trying to get on all day (the mall has horrible service) i went into every cell phone/laptop store and none of them would log me in.... Wow i just realized how much of a life i dont have.
                        sigpic
                        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Night, Shanna!

-snickers at Rac's comment-
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                            Night Feel better Shanna

Gategirl we are all like that
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              Gategirl we are all like that
                              Lol.True.
                              sigpic
                              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

shanna I hope you feel better.

Question for everyone..this has probably been discussed..but I watched Sunday this weekend and was just wondering..has Ronon not been "with" anyone since the Wraith destroyed his planet? That would mean he wouldn't have been with anyone in 8 1/2 years in the Sunday epi..Ok, let me get to my question..Do you think he hasn't been with anyone? I know we don't know for sure but what do you this? I think WTH? No way!
                                Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X