Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandora how's life?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Happy Birthday Krissie. I hope you don't mind I made you something.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ewelStaite.jpg
      Thanks. I love it.

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi, Pandora! -waves at lurking Rac, too-
          sigpic

Comment

*waves back at drdex* hi hi! I am here for a little bit!
            Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3880146/1/

This one. You'll never look at Doppelganger in the same light again.
            that is one of my favorite doppleganger tags. i always thought it was something like that!
            Originally posted by Seythia View Post
            I love his face XD

Ah, I'm watching Stargate SG-1 'The first ones'... and there was Steve Bacic *drools*
            Oh yes, he is rather hunky
            Spoiler:
            .... he's in continuum briefly!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Edit - I'm continuing my SG1 voyage of discovery tonight I think. Season 1, disc 2
            I too am revisiting SG1 the early years (as I think of it!) - I have seen the eps enough they don't need my full attention and I am getting my household organized for the fall semester! I just saw bloodlines. I had forgotten how Bra'tac gives jack a hard time! very funny! Are you enjoying SG1? and are you now a sam/jack shipper?
            This friday's ep looks great... will we see Jenn at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              We've enjoyed that sig a lot over here! How's it going Pandora?
              Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Pandora how's life?
              Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
              Hi, Pandora! -waves at lurking Rac, too-
              Hello ladies!

What can I say? Life is crazy hectic. Work, volunteering, side projects. Although, I can't complain too much. My fic muse seems to have returned so I'm taking a break from the photoshop and will work on the fics I've got stowed away and unfinished. Can't complain. Especially 'cause it looks like my mom has bought us tickets to Cuba. Woohoo!

Hey, when's Tracker airing? I'm think us shippers (from both sides) should have like a mass party/discussion after that one airs. Could make for some interesting times.

How's everybody here doing?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                Hello ladies!

What can I say? Life is crazy hectic. Work, volunteering, side projects. Although, I can't complain too much. My fic muse seems to have returned so I'm taking a break from the photoshop and will work on the fics I've got stowed away and unfinished. Can't complain. Especially 'cause it looks like my mom has bought us tickets to Cuba. Woohoo!

Hey, when's Tracker airing? I'm think us shippers (from both sides) should have like a mass party/discussion after that one airs. Could make for some interesting times.

How's everybody here doing?
                Well, as long as one of your muses is there! Mine seem to fade in and out. You know. "Here's a good idea now you figure it out!" And then I grumble, "Why couldn't you just tell me how to work it?"

Tracker is showing in September sometime. I forget the date right now. And I believe it will be shipper discussion extrordinaire around here! And over at McKeller. And over at the Jenn Thread too.

Life is settling in. The kids are in school! Yay for me!!!! No more, "Mom, I'm bored!" And then I have to find a chore for them to do to convince them to entertain themselves. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Tracker is now eppy 9 and it is airing in what first half of Sept. if I remeber correctly and I think we will have a lot of disscusion about that eppy on both sides of the Ship Tirangle
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, as long as one of your muses is there! Mine seem to fade in and out. You know. "Here's a good idea now you figure it out!" And then I grumble, "Why couldn't you just tell me how to work it?"

Tracker is showing in September sometime. I forget the date right now. And I believe it will be shipper discussion extrordinaire around here! And over at McKeller. And over at the Jenn Thread too.

Life is settling in. The kids are in school! Yay for me!!!! No more, "Mom, I'm bored!" And then I have to find a chore for them to do to convince them to entertain themselves. LOL
                    Wow! They start early! We always started in early September.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    Tracker is now eppy 9 and it is airing in what first half of Sept. if I remeber correctly and I think we will have a lot of disscusion about that eppy on both sides of the Ship Tirangle
                    Woohoo!
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Krissie!

Comment

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Ronon%20Jenn/RJSavingfromBoogyMan.jpg
                        This pic is great *lol*

Wow. Now that I've seen the Burbank 04 Claudia/Ben Panel I'm starting to like Ben Browder, too.
                        Those two have such a great chemistry.
                        *needs to rewatch some Farscape episodes*
                        += +lots of children
                        Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                          Wow! They start early! We always started in early September.

Woohoo!
                          Ah, but they get out in mid May. The latest they ever go here is May 23 or so.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey! Home stretch guys for 15000!!!!

It's still Krissie's pic! But it is her birthday!
                            sigpic

Comment

Rach, how did Snookie like her birthday?

sigpic

Comment

Rach, how did Snookie like her birthday?

Snookie loved it. we made lasagna and cupcakes. she got a new cd player for her car. she is bigtime into gadgets!

Comment

Working...
                                X