Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be very interested to see what Joe puts in his blog later Lets hope for some stinging set downs to some of the posts on there.

BTW I've been thinking again Everyone's gone out & I have nothing else to do!

Do you remember in Jason's interview he mentioned he didn't think that
    Spoiler:

Ronon & Rodney should be fighting over the same woman? He thought it should be Shep & Ronon?

Does anyone think that the scene in The Seed where John tells Jennifer to get some rest and then looks after her when she leaves, could be a slight nod in that direction?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Spoiler:

Ronon & Rodney should be fighting over the same woman? He thought it should be Shep & Ronon?

Does anyone think that the scene in The Seed where John tells Jennifer to get some rest and then looks after her when she leaves, could be a slight nod in that direction?

Oh, I hope not. I really hope not.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

John should try to get Teyla. or go back to Chaya.
        Whatever.
        please NOT Jen.
        += +lots of children
        Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

No I don't think anything of the sort will happen. I think one triangle is enough I was just thinking about Jason's comment & wondered
          Spoiler:
          if TPTB suddently thought it could have been a better idea than having Rodney as the third part of the triangle. In which case they can't be very committed to him winning it.

Comment

I didn't really get that. I thought it was more like John treating her like a little sister, making sure she did what he said.
            sigpic

Comment

No I don't think anything of the sort will happen. I think one triangle is enough I was just thinking about Jason's comment & wondered
              Spoiler:
              if TPTB suddently thought it could have been a better idea than having Rodney as the third part of the triangle. In which case they can't be very committed to him winning it.
              No, not really. Jason was just trying to insult David.
              And John's habit of'kirking' the Pegasus galaxy
              += +lots of children

Comment

I'm going to be very interested to see what Joe puts in his blog later Lets hope for some stinging set downs to some of the posts on there.

Spoiler:

I don't think they intended it that way - I think this is about Shep caring for his teammates, but I must admit:

Spoiler:
                I'd rather see Jennifer with John than with Rodney and I agree with Jason, that it's more likely that Ronon and Shep would like the same girl or that a woman likes both the "action types".

Comment

Originally posted by mai View Post
                  I don't think they intended it that way - I think this is about Shep caring for his teammates, but I must admit:

Spoiler:
                  I'd rather see Jennifer with John than with Rodney and I agree with Jason, that it's more likely that Ronon and Shep would like the same girl or that a woman likes both the "action types".
                  Hm, I don't know...
                  Spoiler:
                  John is a lot less... caring when it somes to women. Ronon on the other hand is much harer to impress. He's loved Melena and didn't have much human interaction for years. I think that he's looking for his true love and not for just another .. fling,like John does

btw mai,you ARE German, are you?
                  += +lots of children

Comment

Can I interest all our newer people in a little something I made?

Playmobil Atlantis - Quarantine

Incidentally I didn't sit down & spend a whole day making it. It kind of evolved over time.

I'm thinking about doing The Seed next.
                    Promises promises!

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
                    Do you realise that we will most likely have the following scenario:

Spoiler:
                    Ronon fights the other runner, Rodney takes Jen somewhere safe while Ronon does the hard work and ... there will be a Rodney/Jen moment just because Ronon is busy saving their asses?That's so not fair!

Ahhh, 100 posts ^__^101 *lol*
                    Not as much as you, but it's getting better *lol*
                    Happy 100 Seythia! Keep on posting!

And the senario will go something like this. On their way to rescue Jenn, Ronon and Rodney will have to traverse treacherous territory. Just before Ronon stuns Rodney because they handle the worry over Jenn so differently (badly too) Rodney trips over a root/rock/you pick and Ronon realizes that he is no longer slowed down by Rodney. He then goes off to fight Kyrik, rescue Jenn, and save the day. On the way back, Jenn has to wrap up Rodney's ankle with very little sympathy. While she kisses all of Ronon's booboos!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    I am not wanting her to be another Teyla but it would be good if she could kinda defend herself some instead of having to depend on others. I mean I am in no mean s a fighter but I know some basic selfdefense.
                    I'm not that brilliant at self defense, but I can inflict damage too. Plus, Dad was a drill instructor in the Army. Hubby qualified sharpshooter in Army. I know how to shoot.

I kinda get the impression that Jenn can shoot to. It's not easy to shoot the leg without hitting major arteries. There's a lot of them there. Yet she does. Under pressure too.

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                    Hi everyone..Do you read Joe M's blog? Well they are seriously beating up and Keller over there so I had to post this...
                    Spoiler:
                    Hi Joe,
                    With all the Anti-Keller postings I had to break the cycle that most people will not post a comment when they like or are for something.
                    There are many more Pro-Keller fans than they are Anti-Keller. Generally, our society likes to complain and they want to be heard, in this case I hope TPTB do not read into the few that amplify themselves to sound like many.
                    I like the way Keller is portrayed and I don’t see it as her being weak or unsure. I see her being thrown into a different galaxy, where everything you thought you knew may not be right or only partly correct. I personally think one of the reasons why the Anti-Kellers thinks Keller is weak or so unsure is because she is the only one we know of like this. Basically, all the other characters were introduced to us viewers “kicking ass” we didn’t get to see them coming into their own. I’m certain at one point John, Ronon, Teyla, and even Rodney were unsure of themselves, showed fear, and wondered if they had what it takes to carry on. I look forward to learning more about Keller and all the characters and see how they all develop.
                    Just one last thing, not a fan of the McKeller, please let it be Ronon/Keller….just let me know how much and to who to write the check out to :-)

Spoiler:
                    He is hot! I hope they fight without shirts on..you know how Ronon can get don't right primal

My answers...
                    Spoiler:
                    How do we think Jennifer learns to "kick ass"?
                    Teyla or even Ronon..but hoping Teyla so they can become better friends

Do we think that Ronon taught her, or Teyla? Or someone else?
                    Teyla

And who would you prefer it to have been.

I would like Teyla to have taught her & then she can really surprise Ronon & Rodney.
                    I think it should be a suprise of how well she did..not that she was learning how to fight
                    Mellow! You're my hero! Thank you for posting over there in that hostile place. I really don't blame Joe for getting snippy from time to time.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
                      Hm, I don't know...
                      Spoiler:
                      John is a lot less... caring when it somes to women. Ronon on the other hand is much harer to impress. He's loved Melena and didn't have much human interaction for years. I think that he's looking for his true love and not for just another .. fling,like John does

btw mai,you ARE German, are you?

Spoiler:
                      Oh I didn't mean they are alike, I just think they have more in common than Rodney and Ronon.

And yes, I'm German/Danish, living in Hamburg

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Oh I didn't mean they are alike, I just think they have more in common than Rodney and Ronon.

And yes, I'm German/Danish, living in Hamburg
                        Ah, and..
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm not quite sure about that either I think Ronon and Rodney have much more in common than most of us want to admit *lol*

Find ich toll, dass noch jemand aus Deutschland hier ist.

OK, enough German. *lol*

(everyone who's not German and can translate this will get a candy)
                        += +lots of children

Comment

Spoiler:
                          The funny thing is, in a certain way, Ronon and Rodney are the same type. They are both outsiders and until they came to Atlantis loners. They were on the outside for different reasons, but they were still on the outside.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I find it odd that someone here is from Germany?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              The funny thing is, in a certain way, Ronon and Rodney are the same type. They are both outsiders and until they came to Atlantis loners. They were on the outside for different reasons, but they were still on the outside.
                              Yup, and both are very very honest even thugh they show it in a different way

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                              I find it odd that someone here is from Germany?
                              He, two people,already.
                              German invasion?
                              Who knows
                              += +lots of children

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Hm, somehow a lot of these people are outsiders - or just really caught up in their jobs. I just think both John and Ronon have a rebellious streak, both are military, but both aren't that great with following orders, both are rather laid-back, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X