Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then . . .
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

And .... *waits breathlessly while waiting for dogs to wee*

Comment

Just found this on Joes blog.

Cheeky lil Devil writes: “Now i’ve not held a focus group, or conducted a poll to assess her liking amongst the fandom, and i’m sure there’s a fair few that like her, but equally it seems that there is a fair few that dislike her… something i’ve never seen before in a fandom… although ti could be argued that this is the only fandom I play in.”

Answer: I suppose it can depend on where you’re sitting. If you were sitting in the audience during the Comic Con panel, for instance, you would have noted that Jewel’s fan reception was the most enthusiastic of all.

Aqualegia writes: “I heartily dislike Keller - I really can’t get past the dithering and the constant whiny voice…”

Answer: Well, see, it’s because certain fans are so vocal about their dislike for the character that we’re really making a concerted effort to redeem the character in their eyes. If everybody had liked her, then we probably would have redirected our efforts elsewhere. Like, say, Sheppard for instance.
        And now back to bed to dream about the ending to Ever's story

Comment

Sorry, there's no pics to continue the mini story. And it's a pg thread.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

ah no more pics for the mini story hopefully they kiss soon so that we can have a conclusion

and for the Fellow Blood TIes fans out there look at this (if you haven't seen it) spoilered for being OT it is a pic from Whispers

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Yay!

-is not going to say what she thinks, because she knows DG likes that character, and it's one of her irrational things again, anyway-
              Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 09 August 2008, 10:43 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm off to bed, getting really sleepy. Goodnight, everyone.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Just found this on Joes blog.

And now back to bed to dream about the ending to Ever's story
                  The second part is funny Blen, how are you doing it, being here at 5 am? I went sleeping at 3 (I was really working this time) and now I am here again to finish finally and I would kill without my big cup of coffe

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Sorry, there's no pics to continue the mini story. And it's a pg thread.
                  Good point. BTW I was thinking about some non pg R/K story, I didn't meet a lot (I read a lot S/J of that type), any suggestion?

Now back to do something (still need to correct almost 40 pages...)

Comment

Morning SeN

I had to get up to let one of my dogs out and as the computer is right next to the patio doors I come on GW while I'm waiting. Then I was back off to bed again. Its always Tess (my greyhound) who can't hold on until morning. She wakes me up by pushing her cold wet nose into my face.

And if you have a non PG R/K story brewing, I will be more than happy to read it.

Two different reactions

With Ronon - can't wait to feel his "glands"

With Rodney - oh no, not you again.

Comment

My cat does something else... He usually comes form outside at 5 am or sooner and then he goes to the bedroom to let us know he is back. He is very loud till we wake up and speak to him. Really When at least one of us wakes up and tells him something, he usually stops and goes away to find some place to sleep. In that time I would like to kill him

I do not think I would be able to write any non pg story but I am sure someone here will know about any.
                      Last edited by SeNedra; 10 August 2008, 01:39 AM.

Comment

it's funny how much we tolerate from our animals. If a family member behaved like that (wanted to wake me up at 5 am) I wouldn't be too pleased!

From the Carl Binder interview on the GW homepage

Spoiler:
                        GW: What shows are you most excited about so far?

...I'm just starting another script. Well, not starting. I've done the first draft of "Tracker," which is a lot of fun. Because it's another "in the woods" adventure/action piece with Ronon and McKay. [They've] been teamed up to track down Keller who's been kidnapped. And kidnapped by someone who is very similar to Ronon. So that one's a lot of action. That one's going to be a lot of fun.

GW: ....How do you feel about sci-fi storytelling for characters?

CB: The episodes I connect with the most are the ones that are smaller and more intimate. You know, it's so funny, I do read the message boards and see the response that people have to episodes I do. And often times, I really like episodes that fans are like "Oh, that wasn't one of my favorites." Like "Miller's Crossing," or for me, "Missing." You have the [contingent of fans that think] "Eh! Keller's whiny!" But for me, that was one of my favorites of the ones that I did last year. That and "Quarantine." Oddly enough, the two that the fans responded most to -- "Midway" and "Lifeline" -- were, eh, okay for me.

GW: I loved "The Real World" in Season Three. There are no explosions. A lot of fans aren't fond of it because there are no explosions. It's kind of a dark and twisted character drama. And I wish that we could see more of that in Stargate.

CB: Well, you know, I'll certainly keep trying. The thing that I loved about "Tracker" was that the idea was pitched by a freelance writer. When I heard about the idea -- they would call me when I was on strike -- they'd say "Here's what's going on. Here's what we're doing. We just took a pitch from this guy, and he pitched this idea." And I was like "Ooh, that's good. That sounds good!" And later they said "Well, he did an outline and we're not quite happy with the direction it's going, but is that something you're interested in when you come back?" And I said "Yeah, I'll do that."

So when I came back, they're like "Okay, you do it!" So I jumped on it. I love having this dynamic of McKay and Ronon, which we haven't really seen. I also wanted to revisit Keller a year later. We saw Keller in "Missing" and now we're going to see Keller in a different way in this episode.

The show is primarily an action-adventure show. But you can't always do that. You have to have your lulls from the explosions."

GW: So it pays off?

CB: Oh, we're going to see a growth from where she's been a year ago to where she is now.

GW: You enjoyed writing for Weir.

CB: Yeah, I did.

GW: Was it sort of a let-down?

CB: You know, I miss the character, and I miss her. But we have new people and new stories, and you move on. The show must go on. And I love the new additions. I love Jewel. I just think she's terrific. And, as I said, I really just enjoyed having Amanda. She's such a great actress to write for, because exactly how you envision the scene playing out in you head, she does it exactly that way. It's so effortless, and she's such a strong, strong actress.
                        Rest is here

http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...the_soul.shtml

Comment

I read that, still some news about Jewel, great.

My fist two eggs have scratches, yay. I cannot wait for them to beacome dragons

Comment

Actually the more I think about Identity, the more I get to like the idea.
                            Spoiler:
                            At first I was thinking oh no not more getting lost in woods.
                            But now I'm thinking that anything with Jewel in it MUST be good.

Comment

It's the 10th so we know what that means.

I think I'll send this to her also 'cause I don't think she comes in here that often.

Comment

Sen! I love love love your new Lorne sig!!

I know it's the wrong thread, but WOW!!!

BTW I love my cat to, but somethis I just wanna wring(SP) his little cute neck!

He wakes me up at 3-4 am to let him out, even if he have a catdoor.
                                Then he can come in by himself.... I just need to let him out. *rolls eyes*

Comment

Working...
                                X