Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    Yes we are!
    And I only know my blood type thanks to the time I spent in the Army....
    I found out mine back in high school biology class but forgot it!
    Just recently they had a thingy set up at the mall where you could check your type, actually a nurse checked your type. They were all excited when mine came up AB+!!
    I am not sure if I can donate though, I had hepatitis when I was in high school, missed almost two months of school! That was 20+ years ago though, so..... maybe I can donate now.

Comment

Good Night csom!

Sweet Dreams to you too

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
        I found out mine back in high school biology class but forgot it!
        Just recently they had a thingy set up at the mall where you could check your type, actually a nurse checked your type. They were all excited when mine came up AB+!!
        I am not sure if I can donate though, I had hepatitis when I was in high school, missed almost two months of school! That was 20+ years ago though, so..... maybe I can donate now.
        Physically there's no reason why I can't donate

Psychologically on the other hand...I have trouble just being in the same building as a blood drive....
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Everybody has something they watch on tv regularly!
          I just don't watch much at all.
          I have been recording Sanctuary this season, but have not seen an episode yet.
          I tape it on the vcr upstairs and the stupid thing won't play downstairs and the upstairs tv is always being used by someone! One of these weekends I will get time to watch it!!

That said, my tv is usually on, but for background noise or a hockey game

Comment

Physically there's no reason why I can't donate

Psychologically on the other hand...I have trouble just being in the same building as a blood drive....
            Blood drive does sound weird!!!

Comment

Everybody has something they watch on tv regularly!
              I just don't watch much at all.
              I have been recording Sanctuary this season, but have not seen an episode yet.
              I tape it on the vcr upstairs and the stupid thing won't play downstairs and the upstairs tv is always being used by someone! One of these weekends I will get time to watch it!!

That said, my tv is usually on, but for background noise or a hockey game
              There have been days when my tv isn't turned on at all...
              I watch Sanctuary, but I have to watch it on Hulu...I'm really behind...
              Blood drive does sound weird!!!
              Yeah it does...and I'm totally terrified of needles
              (that's why getting my nose pierced was such a big deal for me)
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Look, LOOK!

Post number 4900 for me!

I can't get Hulu up here
                If I could I would most likely watch a lot of show on my computer!
                That could be very bad.....................

Comment

Yeah it does...and I'm totally terrified of needles
                  (that's why getting my nose pierced was such a big deal for me)
                  So......
                  A tattoo is out of the question..........

Comment

So......
                    A tattoo is out of the question..........
                    Congrats on 4900!

And *sigh* I'm working up the nerve....
                    see here's the thing with me...I apparently have a pretty high tolerance for pain (my nose didn't hurt AT ALL....neither did my contractions with my boys, not really anyway), but my adrenaline gets pumping so much that it makes me light headed and woozy....if I could get that under control, I'd probably be fine.

I need to work up the nerve, I have a few tattoos I want...(to include a stargate )
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!!

There are two tattoos that I would like to get, I just find they cost way too much $$$

Comment

Thanks!!

There are two tattoos that I would like to get, I just find they cost way too much $$$
                        There's a tattoo parlour here in town that is very reasonable (it's where I got my nose done, it was $30 for the piercing and that included the stud). My sister got this
                        Spoiler:
                        on her back and a bigger cross on her arm, it was $100 for both of them...

he even does Steeler and Penguin tattoos for $20 each and his work is amazing....(that^tattoo idea is one I'm totally stealing off of my sister...and adding the kids' initials and bdays to...)
                        sigpic

Comment

That is cheap for a tattoo!
                          I want a tiny little maple leaf and it will cost at least $75!
                          The other one I want is a little bigger, so more money.

I like your sister's tattoo! Looks good.

Comment

That is cheap for a tattoo!
                            I want a tiny little maple leaf and it will cost at least $75!
                            The other one I want is a little bigger, so more money.

I like your sister's tattoo! Looks good.
                            All the more reason for you to come visit! Cheaper tattoos!

I love that tattoo...it's gorgeous...I want it, but not on my back. I have one rule about my tattoos...they have to be where I can see them or it's not worth getting them!
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree!

I want the maple leaf on my left breast, by my heart and the other one I want on my left ankle or calf.

Comment

I agree!

I want the maple leaf on my left breast, by my heart and the other one I want on my left ankle or calf.
                                My mom just recently (I guess it's been about a year now...) got a cross tattoo on by her heart...

I don't know where I want them yet, which is another part of the problem...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X