Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    Maj Sheppard uses the chair to find out where his thunkers are being held...

Hate to leave it now, but I've gotta sleep... anyone else wanna continue?
    Hey Peeps.

Well, don't know about the rest of ya, but them nasty wraith (read people who employ me) have been holding me captive for the last 24hours . I have been allowed to send this one message in which i have to demand a ransom for my release, (the ransom being of course one Major John Sheppard). I will continue to be held captive, being made to work incessantly until such time as the members of the Shep thunk thread can produce the ransom.

You have 48 hours in which to produce Major Sheppard or i am told i will die a horribly grisly overworked/underpaid death
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
        You have 48 hours in which to produce Major Sheppard or i am told i will die a horribly grisly overworked/underpaid death
        Where do you want the funeral flowers sent?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Droops, I'm not even going to argue with you. I didn't want any more info about that episode than what Joe gave, which was basic at best. I wanted to see how the rest of the story unfolded for itself.

Any info which gives away part of the plot, no matter how insignificant you think it is, is indeed a spoiler.
          Okay, I will keep that in mind. No serious discussion here at all on the shows. Check.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            LOL! Poor VK

"How can I save VK without turning myself over to the wraith?"

"Send in the clones!!"

Comment

FP!

Maybe we could confuse them with a clone...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

FP!

Brane??

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                  Okay, I will keep that in mind. No serious discussion here at all on the shows. Check.
                  Here - I'll dignify that with the response it deserves...

"..."

If you want to be funny with me Droops...that's your perogative. I stated one simple fact...next time I won't tell it to you, I'll just report the infringement as per forum rules...

*Ignores Droops for rest of evening*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Brane??
                    Yup...

Comment

so cruel! *resigns self to life of never-ending duties...*
                      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

FP!

Nice to know someone cares! (??)

Regardless, i am in fact stuck on duty for the next 24hrs then flying over to the mainland for a course...work is poo today

However, i am exacting revenge with gratuotous over-use of phone and internet facilities, in between watching DVD's on laptop and completely ignoring large pile of work..

I was kinda hoping for at least a clone, as a little welcome distraction, ya know?

Comment

The first clone has discovered where poor VK is being held... and forced to do... work!!

But before he can save her, he's captured himself!

Comment

The first clone has discovered where poor VK is being held... and forced to do... work!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54...1_rising12.jpg

But before he can save her, he's captured himself!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54...1_rising13.jpg
                            Yey! at least now i got company

Now ya'll gotta come save us....that is, if you want Shep back?.....

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                              Yey! at least now i got company

Now ya'll gotta come save us....that is, if you want Shep back?.....
                              Hey... this is just a plot to get us to send you more clones, isn't it?

Comment

Just made a batch of screencaps for Hide and Seek that I'm going to upload...forgot how much yumminess there is in this one...overshot the mark on the 100 limit...and can't get it down no matter what...

Ah well, rules...made for breaking...

Comment

Working...
                                X