I think we'd better send them to Hah's class first

Congrats on 450!!

Comment

Good point...Partical studies first then, physical ones

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
          I think we'd better send them to Hah's class first

Congrats on 450!!
          But they may be more fun if they were ............ untamed!!!

Yep, congrats of 450 SilverRider!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

Well, ok... Look, there's a new clone now, all frightened and unprepared! Let's get 'im!!

Comment

Thanks Elinor.

Um......*everyone one runs towards the newly made Shep Clone*

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                Thanks Elinor.

Um......*everyone one runs towards the newly made Shep Clone*
                Hey, you just want to whump that poor clone!

Comment

Yes Dear i did

Comment

After being fully equipped with all the information available on those known as hussies, the clones are put through extensive "boot camp" like training that tests their working knowledge of that information.

Like, what to do when a girl asks you if her outfit makes her butt look big...

...how to get what you want out of a nurse...

...and places to hide when thunking unexpectedly turns to whumping!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

*Daivs reads this and howls with laughter* Shep, pal......good luck. *with a smirk he leaves*

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

Okay... so maybe as an "experiment" we should do a batch of each - one with the training and one without. Then we can see how much is genetic memory and how much is training!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          *Thinks*...hmmmm...

Okay, you're forgiven...come here...*huggles Shep*
                          Awww, it's so sweet ! I'm so happy you're not mad at him anymore
                          (Shep now knows that he'd better not mess with Beanie... with any of his thunkers in fact )
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                            Hey, you just want to whump that poor clone!
                            Well, she did make 450 posts... maybe we should let her have just one?

CONGRATS, HIMMY

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                              After being fully equipped with all the information available on those known as hussies, the clones are put through extensive "boot camp" like training that tests their working knowledge of that information.
                              Just don't teach them TOO well, right?

ETA- of course, the clones are always available for whumping

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                                *Daivs reads this and howls with laughter* Shep, pal......good luck. *with a smirk he leaves*
                                Shep reminds Davis that he still doesn't have his phone back, and if he ever wants any help, he better watch it..

Comment

Working...
                                X