X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless they're Welsh! Lol.
    Come on now - how cool would this be on a patch on their arm:
    Spoiler:

Seriously though, they should just leave the cast well alone! Its the team dynamic that we watch it for - keep changing it all the time and it can't develop.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Yeah don't get depressed - they are in the wrong for not being open minded. Well for not allowing the option of an open mind.

I'm with you GG, I only watch it for Shep too. If he went that would be it!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
        Unless they're Welsh! Lol.
        Seriously though, they should just leave the cast well alone! Its the team dynamic that we watch it for - keep changing it all the time and it can't develop.
        Keep changing the team dynamic and people stop watching all together too.

Ah well...where are all the Shep/JF pixs? I need some cheering up.
        sigpic

Comment

Well that's it for me tonight, Thunkers!

Chat with you again, Monday probably. I'll need the weekend to recover from my night out Sat! lol.

Sweet Joe, Sheppy dreams!
          sigpic

Comment

Seeing the talk of dumping Carson in Season 4 is the worst kinda spoiler! (Well, next to talk of dumping Shep! ) I *love* Carson's accent, as well as his looks and personality. For me, he's a big part of the heart and moral compass of the expedition.

I live in the syndicated world and am sort-of kneedeep in Season 2. (DVDs, DVDs, DVDs! I need the damn DVDs!) As frustrating as it can be to essentially live a year behind everyone else, which is basically why I avoid the GW site and board - avoiding spoilage, I am glad that I have, in a way, an extra year to enjoy SG-1 and SGA.

To bring back some thunkage, have you visited the Getty Images website? One section is editorial photos of celebrities, sports, news, etc. I went there looking for pics of Nathan Fillion (Mal of Firefly) in a kilt. (Sweeeet!) Then I went a-huntin' for more hot men, such as JF!

I don't like the paparazzi shots, when the actors/entertainers are photographed while living their private lives, but the photos from events, awards, parties, etc. where they are working are OK.

If my links don't work, try this one.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
            O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                Seeing the talk of dumping Carson in Season 4 is the worst kinda spoiler! (Well, next to talk of dumping Shep! ) I *love* Carson's accent, as well as his looks and personality. For me, he's a big part of the heart and moral compass of the expedition.

I live in the syndicated world and am sort-of kneedeep in Season 2. (DVDs, DVDs, DVDs! I need the damn DVDs!) As frustrating as it can be to essentially live a year behind everyone else, which is basically why I avoid the GW site and board - avoiding spoilage, I am glad that I have, in a way, an extra year to enjoy SG-1 and SGA.

To bring back some thunkage, have you visited the Getty Images website? One section is editorial photos of celebrities, sports, news, etc. I went there looking for pics of Nathan Fillion (Mal of Firefly) in a kilt. (Sweeeet!) Then I went a-huntin' for more hot men, such as JF!

I don't like the paparazzi shots, when the actors/entertainers are photographed while living their private lives, but the photos from events, awards, parties, etc. where they are working are OK.

If my links don't work, try this one.
                Aw hon, I hope we didn't ruin things for you. I completely forgot about spoiler tags! I'll go fix my post. Hopefully the others will do the same.

Sorry!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  I know...it's all just so stupid...
                  And I have alreday been depressed and now I'm even more,,,it just gets more stupid on several threads... I'm feeling depressed coming onto GW today,,, only getting to hear crap from people who can't handle that some people just don't see it like they do....
                  I'm gonna go for a while...do something else...I just can't take this anymore...
                  Oh sweetie, don't let it get to you. I know what you mean but some just don't like to hear anyone elses opinion if it differs from their own.

Go and watch some Sheppy whump and you wil feel better.
                  sigpic

Comment

The shots below are all within a short span of time, when he's saying to Tru, "I never hit Sarah. And I never hit a woman. Now leave before I have to change my answer."

Comment

Oh, no worries, Gate Geek. I take the risk by being here - or anywhere on the Net. It inevitable that I'll find some stuff out! :whiny voice: I hope I didn't come across as whiny (hee hee).

Like when Daniel died (the first time). I picked up a mag w/ MS & RDA on it, and started looking at the article. Voila! Didn't change my emotional reaction to his death ep. Though knowing he was coming back was a little odd.

Heck, if I'd just pony up the $$$ to get SciFi, I wouldn't have these worries, but I'm cheap and have Extremely Basic Cable, so will gladly suffer the consequences--for SGA and SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                        Oh, no worries, Gate Geek. I take the risk by being here - or anywhere on the Net. It inevitable that I'll find some stuff out! :whiny voice: I hope I didn't come across as whiny (hee hee).

Like when Daniel died (the first time). I picked up a mag w/ MS & RDA on it, and started looking at the article. Voila! Didn't change my emotional reaction to his death ep. Though knowing he was coming back was a little odd.

Heck, if I'd just pony up the $$$ to get SciFi, I wouldn't have these worries, but I'm cheap and have Extremely Basic Cable, so will gladly suffer the consequences--for SGA and SG-1!
                        You didn't come across as whiny. But I know how you feel about spoilers though. I am remaining spoiler free for the last half of S3 and its tough. Most people in the threads I frequent are very good about spoiler tags and labeling them- but sometimes in excitement or frustration they forget to be used.

I hope you are enjoying the Shep thunk thread! This thread contains a great group of pepple here!
                        sigpic

Comment

I love spoilers. They are my bestest friends BUT I can understand others not feeling the same and I try to tag things properly.
                          Spoilers, spoilers, spoilers, how I love them!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
                            Dont feel depressed some people dont like be challenged on thier opinion.
                            http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...enguin/jft.jpg
                            Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                            Yeah don't get depressed - they are in the wrong for not being open minded. Well for not allowing the option of an open mind.

I'm with you GG, I only watch it for Shep too. If he went that would be it!!!!
                            Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Oh sweetie, don't let it get to you. I know what you mean but some just don't like to hear anyone elses opinion if it differs from their own.

Go and watch some Sheppy whump and you wil feel better.
                            Thanks you guys... I'm trying hard not te be depressed,,, but when someone basically go and backstab a whole thing I like,,, because I don't want what they want... it just gets me down...haven't even been able to watch Shep yet... so no cheering up for me yet... or maybe I need something else altogether,,so maybe I should just catch up on Numb3rs...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hey guys!

Mandysg1 and I were looking at this site that was mentioned a while back. It's a website called lisawalks.com, and the owner of the site raises money for breast cancer awareness and research through the sale of teddy bears that have been signed by celebrities. The website gives a brief history of her vision. This particular link shows you a bunch of sci-fi - particularly SG-1 and Atlantis - actors, as well as many other, more well-known actors who took a picture with the bear. Some of the actors even signed them.

Here at the auction site, fans are given the chance to raise money for signed bears from actors like Torri Higginson, Joe Flanigan, Jason Mamoa, David Hewlett, Cliff Simon, Teryl Rothery, Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping.

So far, Teryl and Amanda's bears are fast approaching the maximum bid of $280, and Michael's bear is up there, too! Boxing gloves that AT and Carmen Argenziano signed are at $255 as well. Not a big surprise, I'm sure! However, most of the Atlantis cast is still in the double digits - which is completely affordable if you happen win the bid at a 40 or 50 bucks, but it would be even better if these could reach the maximum bid by December 8th as well, don't you think? For many sci-fi fans $280 is nothing, especially for a good cause.

ETA: I'm going to post this little notice in all of the character/actor appreciation threads, just in case anyone's missed this notice on the yahoo! listing. Sorry for any duplication.

Comment

*scratches head* I dont think I posted this here? Forgive me for the repost if I have

I love this background, may have to do more with it, but it is a BEAR to get work right, and very few pics actually work at all... LOL

anyway, spoiler for size 1024x768

Spoiler:

sigpic
                                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X