Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serenity228
    Okay, Serenity the idiot girl cannot find Joe on the skateboard. Please help her, but speak... very... slowly...

But seriously ladies, I've gone over each of the five disks. My disks each have a transport chamber, audio commentary, and production design and photo gallery section. In the transport chamber section there are several mission directives regarding various episodes, Wraith discrimination, and diary of Rainbow. Where is Joe? (wails plantively) is there more than one version of the box set available?

Please help
    I don't ahve it on my set either. I used to have it on VHS, but it got recorded over by someone in my house who will remain nameless..(err men).

I would also like to know if I have the only box set where NONE of the photo galleries work. How much Joe am I missing???
    sigpic

Comment

i think it might be on the Stargate SG-1 SF from Stargate to atlanits i think its called.. im not sure so...
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity228
        Okay, Serenity the idiot girl cannot find Joe on the skateboard. Please help her, but speak... very... slowly...

But seriously ladies, I've gone over each of the five disks. My disks each have a transport chamber, audio commentary, and production design and photo gallery section. In the transport chamber section there are several mission directives regarding various episodes, Wraith discrimination, and diary of Rainbow. Where is Joe? (wails plantively) is there more than one version of the box set available?

Please help
        Ok, here you go. Season 1 boxset, vol.5, special features, transport chamber, secrets revealed. Joe isn't the only one who appears there, and he has some very funny moments, not only the skateboard scene.

Comment

Lovely sigs and wallpapers Lauriel and Bella! Thanks for sharing!

Congrats on 4000 Linzi! That's fantabulous!!

Comment

*tenatively peeks in and waves*

I've kind of lurked here some, but thought I'd post a wallpaper I made

I'm not really sure what the etiquitte is for larger images (1024x768) so I'll just post a link to be safe

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ndigoShep1.jpg
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Nice wallpaper SGAfan! Welcome and congrats on delurking! Happy thunking..

Okay, I was bored today and it's really cold and yucky outside. One day I might play with this and make it a wall paper, but for now I just saw the sequence when I was capping and it popped into my head.

I also capped..

sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                *tenatively peeks in and waves*

I've kind of lurked here some, but thought I'd post a wallpaper I made

I'm not really sure what the etiquitte is for larger images (1024x768) so I'll just post a link to be safe

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ndigoShep1.jpg

WOW!! That is fantastic. He always looks so hot and sexy in blue. Thanks for sharing.
                Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                GateCon Attendee 2008
                Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Lauriel Glad you like the WP I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with really active forums guess thats why I lurk so much

Anyhow, I have lots of pics, and your wonderful selection got me thinking about The Eye...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/32f19477.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/94617b96.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/48ba2479.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/e3fbd8f2.jpg

please tell me if I'm violating any etiquitte in regards to size or anything like that. I do a lot of my own capping and enhancing and sometimes rather large images (but oh so nice to stare at!) sort of..happen. *G*
                  Last edited by SGAFan; 06 July 2006, 10:39 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27
                    WOW!! That is fantastic. He always looks so hot and sexy in blue. Thanks for sharing.
                    Thanks pisces I affectionately call it "Indigo Shep" I've been doing different color themes lately. Indigo = blue jeans (Shep in blue jeans...:faint: )

*scrounges for something to use as a sig...*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                      Thanks pisces I affectionately call it "Indigo Shep" I've been doing different color themes lately. Indigo = blue jeans (Shep in blue jeans...:faint: )

*scrounges for something to use as a sig...*
                      I would love to see your other color themes.
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                      GateCon Attendee 2008
                      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Sure. Let me see what I can dig up.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi and welcome SGAFan and...wow...those are really beautiful! Thank you ever so much for sharing.

I think your other piccies might be a bit too big sweetie, as they've stretched the page. I'm not sure, but I think you can just pop them behind spoiler tags. I just usually re-size mine in PhotoBucket. Great pics by the way!

Have lots of fun posting here!

Last edited by Elinor; 06 July 2006, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                            Hi and welcome SGAFan and...wow...those are really beautiful! Thank you ever so much for sharing.

I think your other piccies might be a bit too big sweetie, as they've stretched the page. I'm not sure, but I think you can just pop them behind spoiler tags. I just usually re-size mine in PhotoBucket. Great pics by the way!

Have lots of fun posting here!

*blush* I was afraid of that. Those ones are intended to be larger, so I edited them down to links. I'll watch it in the future. Thank you!

And thanks about the wallpapers. I have lots. Wallpapering is my second passion (behind writing, which is my first!) Both... err passions *G* are heavily John Sheppard centric, so I think I'll fit in?

Alas, I must sleep *G* But I will be back. Thanks for the warm welcome all of you
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                              I like the idea of evil!Joe. The shirt is certainly evil. Is the ep airing in the UK soon, or in the far distant future or have I missed it completely?
                              Hi Bella! It's a s2 episode, no.14, entitled 'Slow Burn'. You can probably rent it from Amazon.co.uk.

There are some video clips from the episode here

He's very sexily nasty...or is it that very nastily sexy?!!

Comment

Working...
                              X