Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Usually, it's my dogs who tell me when I've talked too much.
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nt1AQOcap9.jpg

You can hug her, but you'll have to wait your turn.

How about you take the front, and I'll take the back...
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by slcz3
      Can he get much hotter? There will have to be a health warning before each episode before too long!!
      After watching Coup d'Etat i felt this need to smoke, and i've never smoked in my entire live .

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
        http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...inferno094.jpg
        How about you take the front, and I'll take the back...

Sounds like a plan...but I'm third in rank over here...we'll have to get the General and the other Colonel outta the way first.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nt1AQOcap8.jpgSounds like a plan...but I'm third in rank over here...we'll have to get the General and the other Colonel outta the way first.

Ok, I'm going in. I even got us McKay's help...and I'm wearing my Golf Glasses cuz they make me look hawt...
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...e/PDVD_025.jpg
            Ok, I'm going in. I even got us McKay's help...and I'm wearing my Golf Glasses cuz they make me look hawt...

Just the sight of McKay was enough to get the General off to a meeting.

Comment

Just the sight of McKay was enough to get the General off to a meeting.
              Oh lordy...I just read that as "Just the sight of McKay was enough to get the General off at a meeting." I've been reading way too much PWP fanfic.
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...t1AQOcap13.jpgJust the sight of McKay was enough to get the General off to a meeting.

Ok, that just leaves the colonel...three's ok, I like to share.
                hh

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                  Oh lordy...I just read that as "Just the sight of McKay was enough to get the General off at a meeting." I've been reading way too much PWP fanfic.
                  Congrats on 900 posts!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a plot bunny to run away from.

Comment

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...e/PDVD_042.jpg
                    Ok, that just leaves the colonel...three's ok, I like to share.

That'll work. Bring more beer.

Comment

Congrats on 900 posts!
                      Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a plot bunny to run away from.
                      RUN FOREST RUN!

and thanks!
                      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Congrats to Moomin, Ra-hanna and Admiral on their milestones...

*oggles the hawt piccies...*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Congrats Admiral on 10,000 posts...

And Ra-hanna on 900

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

OMG...where is that pic from???

Teh Monkey is WASTED!!!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

It's from the Celebrity Sports Invitational...

Here's another...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Good evening friends,

Congrats to Admiral and ra-hanna! Go on guys!

I just wanted to tell you that I'll be offline for a week - I'll go skiing in the Suisse. I'll miss you and your wonderfulpics!

XXX

Freyja

Comment

Working...
                                X