No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo... the stubble is very, very, very, VERY drool-worthy!

AQ

*revels in Teh Sparkiness*
    In Other News: Thor's been Thor-Napped and placed in TPTB's Closet of Thor-Napping! *oh noes*

Comment

I like Shep in a five o'clock shadow but not the full beard.

and jeans!

Comment

Oh I love the beard... especially when it comes together with tongue

Comment

oooooooh drool fest here i love shepp and jeliously guards my shepp clone
          I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            Oooh! Haven't seen that one before - is it from a behind-the-scenes thing, or just part of an episode I don't remember?

*drools anyway*

-- Cynicatlantis - home of BeanieLantis, and other such silliness --

Comment

Originally posted by Cynicat
              Oooh! Haven't seen that one before - is it from a behind-the-scenes thing, or just part of an episode I don't remember?

*drools anyway*
              I was in Hide and Seek after Shep was telling the children the Nightmare on Elm Street story. If you blink, you'll miss it.

Comment

Hi everyone and welcome to all the newbies! This is the 'thunkiest' thread on GW!!!

Lots of lovely piccies!!

I love the beard too...and I normally can't stand them!!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  I was in Hide and Seek after Shep was telling the children the Nightmare on Elm Street story. If you blink, you'll miss it.
                  Curse my infernal blinking!

*rips out the DVD to see the denim-y goodness*

-- Cynicatlantis - home of BeanieLantis, and other such silliness --

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    Hi everyone and welcome to all the newbies! This is the 'thunkiest' thread on GW!!!

Lots of lovely piccies!!

I love the beard too...and I normally can't stand them!!

I don't like beards either Eli, but JF STILL looks fantastic, even with one!
                    Some people look good no matter what! It's not fair.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello folks,

You posted gorgeous pics! I love Joes eyes they are fascinating!

Comment

I'm with you guys!

Queen of Hearts says: "Off with his beard!"

Comment

Another newbie here. Well, sorta. I joined about a year ago, but I rarely have time to post. But I do pop in frequently on several of the thunk threads to help me through the day
                          I have a question. I've noticed some pictures from and comments about the extras on the Region 2 DVD's. I haven't been able to buy the Region 1 DVD's yet; are the extras on the Region 1's the same as the Region 2's? It seems like the non-US DVD's (for movies, anyway), tend to have better extras than the US ones. I'd love to see some of the behind-the-scenes things with Joe in them

Oh, and as thanks for the info, here are a couple of wallpapers I made recently

Cynthia

Comment

Hello Cynthia!
                            Nice to see a new face here. Enjoy your stay

You posted two great wallpapers, thanks for sharing them.

But sorry, I can't give you an answer to your question. here in Germany we have other DVDs than you over there

*gives you a warm welcome-hug*

Freyja

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day! Help yourself to a rose.

Comment

How about a shep dipped in chocolate? Do we have one of those?
                                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Working...
                                X