No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh... regarding that Google interview with JF, it's not the first time I see it posted... and I keep getting trouble with it. The quality is poor (to be gentle), that wouldn't really bother me. But as soon as the part 2 is finished, the video starts stuttering... any ideas? Have tried watching it in Windows and Firefox, under WinXP and Linux... same thing

Comment

Evenin' All

Congrats to beanie, Ness, PM, CKO and anyone else i've missed on milestones

I can't get the link for the video/interview to work either Trish...but that's probably my crappy connection
      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Sorry, Trish. I don't know how to help. I'm afraid most of my computer fixin knowledge comes from the John Sheppard Book of Computer Repair.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Beanie and Trippy...sounds like you're both having sleeping problems. Hope that gets sorted out soon...nothing worse than being tired but can't switch off.

I'm the same Beanie. I feel I want to write, to show my support an' all, but can't think of what on earth to say. Don't want to come over all gushy!!

Have any of you other thunkers written to Joe? Even better...anyone received a reply?!!

Yeah, gushy is concern one...of many in my case...

If anyone's having trouble snagging that interview, I have it on my PC somewhere...PM me and I'll hook you up...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hey...I found a new picture of Joe...well, it's old really, but new to me!

I think it was taken the same time as he had that 'drunken' one done with the stuffed toy!!

Clicky thing!

I'm getting excited...'Intruder' starts in just over an hour. It's my first time!! Ooo-er!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
              Sorry, Trish. I don't know how to help. I'm afraid most of my computer fixin knowledge comes from the John Sheppard Book of Computer Repair.
              Heh, Me too Naeara

Luckily i have live-in tech support
              There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                Uh... regarding that Google interview with JF, it's not the first time I see it posted... and I keep getting trouble with it. The quality is poor (to be gentle), that wouldn't really bother me. But as soon as the part 2 is finished, the video starts stuttering... any ideas? Have tried watching it in Windows and Firefox, under WinXP and Linux... same thing
                It's an MPEG...try a DVD player such as PowerDVD...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                  Hey...I found a new picture of Joe...well, it's old really, but new to me!

I think it was taken the same time as he had that 'drunken' one done with the stuffed toy!!

Clicky thing!

I'm getting excited...'Intruder' starts in just over an hour. It's my first time!! Ooo-er!!

Cute...and yeah it was at the same time, at London Comic Con...

Comment

Well turns out I don't have to go into work today. Bad, don't get paid. Good, I can stay here and goof around. But I just got a call saying my Mom's coming home today (yay!) so I should really go and tidy up. I leave you all with this...

Be back later.

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                      Heh, Me too Naeara

Luckily i have live-in tech support
                      Tech Support wants to know do you want this RAM in the PC before we start tinkering with the OS with this disc, or leave it til after???

Just so everyone knows, I also do graphic design for the Army...

Comment

Well turns out I don't have to go into work today. Bad, don't get paid. Good, I can stay here and goof around. But I just got a call saying my Mom's coming home today (yay!) so I should really go and tidy up. I leave you all with this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ep/Storm01.jpg

Be back later.
                        That's great news Naeara...

See ya later!

[edit]8 guests... You know, some of you lurkers should post...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          Tech Support wants to know do you want this RAM in the PC before we start tinkering with the OS with this disc, or leave it til after???

Just so everyone knows, I also do graphic design for the Army...
                          ROFL!!!!

Memory has been reserved for one of the many empty slots in my brain - but seriously, folks...Um...you're the expert - whatever you think's best

Just So everyone also knows...the Army is extremely ungrateful. I'm sending Shep round with his sticks to sort out my boss....

Naeara that's great news about your Mum! Hope everything goes OK

Comment

Beanie!! SHHHHH!!! you're scaring the 'guests' away...there's only 7 now

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ep/Storm01.jpg

Be back later.
                              Good news about your mum Naeara!

I love the 'expressive pants' shot!!

I SO hope Joe hasn't lost his fear of the internet and now lurk here!!

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                                Beanie!! SHHHHH!!! you're scaring the 'guests' away...there's only 7 now
                                And???

Come on...we don't bite...not much anyways!

PS. Only 6 now!

Comment

Working...
                                X