Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VonKnibble
    Yes that is his wife in the credits, and it is an older film - i thought he'd been snagged for some kind of promotional thing to do with it as they've just released it now hence why missing the con....

But i hope you're right - i hope it is something new. and it had better be worth missing the con for...
    Ooh...yes...I hope it's more than just a promo thing...how boring is that?!!

Surely he wouldn't miss a con just for that...it's not as if he's got a big role in the film to warrant it methinks! Guess we'll have to wait and see...I'm not very good at waiting!!!!

Mornin' PM!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      Ooh...yes...I hope it's more than just a promo thing...how boring is that?!!

Surely he wouldn't miss a con just for that...it's not as if he's got a big role in the film to warrant it methinks! Guess we'll have to wait and see...I'm not very good at waiting!!!!

Mornin' PM!!

It would be lame if it was a promo thing - but it may be contractual - i.e. he may not have a choice in the matter

I'm not very good at waiting either

Hi PM
      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

It would be lame if it was a promo thing - but it may be contractual - i.e. he may not have a choice in the matter
        Could be VK...if that's so...I bet he'd rather be going to the con and getting some surfing in!!

Comment

uh...i am currently watching a movie with JF in it right now on our TBS station, called 'The Other Sister'...I didn't even know that JF was in the movie until I saw him

here are a couple clips from the movie

sigpic

Comment

It's not Our fault that Shep is too hot for GW

Comment

Congrats Naeara on 800!!
              And to any other milestoner I might have forgotten

Comment

This is a little dance from The Other Sister... and for the life of me I can't remember who I snurched it from (pardon the preposition )

Comment

hehehehe, i was just wishing that i could find a piccy of his dancing in those shades
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not very good at waiting either

Hi PM
                    From what I've read on this film, the writer/producer was a friend of the Flanigans, as the review I read said she hired only friends for the film. It sounds pretty under-whelming from what I've read, and I seriously doubt JF would cancel several cons to do promo work for a film that never made it to the light of day, so to speak.
                    The con site says JF has secured a filming role, so this wouldn't fit in with Silent Men either, as it was shot in 2000, and his part was very small. It will be interesting to find out what our favourite actor is filming, hope it's good!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      uh...i am currently watching a movie with JF in it right now on our TBS station, called 'The Other Sister'...I didn't even know that JF was in the movie until I saw him

here are a couple clips from the movie
                      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...heothersis.jpg
                      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...eothersis2.jpg
                      I've seen this. Have to say it really isn't my kind of film, but JF was really funny in it. My eldest daughter and I nearly wetted ourselves laughing at the infamous dancing scene. It was worth enduring the film just to see that bit!
                      sigpic

Comment

Evening guys...

Changed the layout on Fly Boy if anyone's interested...and it's not blue...

Hmmm...I feel like an old pic me thinks...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          It will be interesting to find out what our favourite actor is filming, hope it's good!
                          Yeah, a good plot would be a bonus

Comment

Oooohhhhhh I'm a pilot now!! *does happy dance*

Comment

Oh I love that pic, Beanie... and maybe it's just me but I find him looking a bit like Jason Bateman (Arrested Development)

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                Evening guys...

Changed the layout on Fly Boy if anyone's interested...and it's not blue...

Hmmm...I feel like an old pic me thinks...

http://www.the-need-of-you.net/fbpix...encypic002.jpg
                                Very impressive Beanie, I love the colour and it looks very 'upmarket' and sophisticated. Easy to navigate too, and you know how computer illiterate I am!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X