No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mer - Congrats on 1900 ! And those caps...

Alex, greytop - Nice pics too !

PM - Another milestone in the same day ? Wow ! Impressive !

The Kender - Welcome in the JFT ! Now that you've delurked, stay here !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Welcome to thunking heaven Kiffy and The Kender!

Congrats to everyone who's past milestone posts and thanks to all for the lovely pics, icons etc. Gosh it's been busy since I was here yesterday...like a million pages to get through. I'm gonna be late for work now!

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress

okay, i happen to be just looking at all who posted here and who had the highest posts here check it out...this is only a few
      knocknashee 3205
      Merentha 1476
      FoolishPleasure 1038
      Potions_Mistress 995
      florence 962
      Elinor 802
      Nessva 729
      CKO 702
      emily_reich 664
      VonKnibble 624
      Alaskhah 499

i am #4 poster on this thread...woot!
      Hey...I'm no.6! That makes me sound like I'm in an episode of 'The Prisoner'!

Here's a bit of D.D.G. (drop dead gorgeousness)!!

Comment

Morning all! You've all been busy overnight! (Well overnight here!)
        Congrats to all those who've reached more milestones!!! Mer I think yours was 1900,Congrats!!
        As for those Condemned caps, wow! Mer you really are a genius! I was sitting here at home feeling a little chilly, then up popped your Condemned caps and suddenly I feel extremely warm, so you're saving me money on my heating bill! Bet nobody's said your caps have that effect on their gas bill! Actually your caps are being environmentally friendly as well, as I'm using less natural resources to keep warm! Or maybe Shep IS a natural resource?
        Think I'd better shut up now! I blame those caps, coz I'm definitely rambling due to sensory pleasure overload...

Oops... Forget to welcome Kender and Kiffy. Welcome to the gutter....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Morning all! You've all been busy overnight! (Well overnight here!)
          Congrats to all those who've reached more milestones!!! Mer I think yours was 1900,Congrats!!
          As for those Condemned caps, wow! Mer you really are a genius! I was sitting here at home feeling a little chilly, then up popped your Condemned caps and suddenly I feel extremely warm, so you're saving me money on my heating bill! Bet nobody's said your caps have that effect on their gas bill! Actually your caps are being environmentally friendly as well, as I'm using less natural resources to keep warm! Or maybe Shep IS a natural resource?
          Think I'd better shut up now! I blame those caps, coz I'm definitely rambling due to sensory pleasure overload...
          LOL!! and thanks! He's definitely a natural resource, I'd say

Comment

SallyLizzie posted this in the Shep/Weir thread. Some really funny Shep icons here!

Zero.Point.Snark Iconage by m_diva_z

Comment

Aaargh!! I didn't make it in here for over 24 hours!! I couldn't physically prise the friend I'm living with off her computer!! *sobs* no one knows how I need my daily does of shep ...apart from my fellow thunkers

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                Aaargh!! I didn't make it in here for over 24 hours!! I couldn't physically prise the friend I'm living with off her computer!! *sobs* no one knows how I need my daily does of shep ...apart from my fellow thunkers
                Awww, poor Ness...

Here are some pics just for you

ETA : too late... Ness is not here anymore
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I'm here, I'm here!!! I just wasn't signed in. Thank you flo!! Now I've had a dose of Shep, I must sleep...

Comment

I'm here, I'm here!!! I just wasn't signed in. Thank you flo!! Now I've had a dose of Shep, I must sleep...
                    Lucky you Ness, a deep dose of Shep sounds just what I need too....

Beautiful caps Flo, you're a genius too!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks for the congrats (again) can i shoot for another milestone day

well, i gotta leave now but i will be back in like 3 hours....11am my time...it is 7:30am now...get to go get dirty in geology today
                      sigpic

Comment

You're welcome
                        Go to sleep now, you need your beauty sleep for when you meet Joe... (lucky girl ! )

Lucky you Ness, a deep dose of Shep sounds just what I need too....

Beautiful caps Flo, you're a genius too!!!
                        Stop it, you're making me blush... (but thanks, it's not often I'm called a genius ! )
                        So you need a Shep dose too ? Okay, but quickly cause I'm still at work (I'm just having a little pause...)

Random pics...

Oh and this last one just because I love the light on his face !

Okay, that's it for now... but I'll be back soon !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          You're welcome
                          Go to sleep now, you need your beauty sleep for when you meet Joe... (lucky girl ! )

Stop it, you're making me blush... (but thanks, it's not often I'm called a genius ! )
                          So you need a Shep dose too ? Okay, but quickly cause I'm still at work (I'm just having a little pause...)

Random pics...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ift/Gi_025.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ift/Gi_032.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ift/Gi_058.jpg

Oh and this last one just because I love the light on his face !

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ift/Gi_061.jpg

Okay, that's it for now... but I'll be back soon !
                          Thanks Flo, I feel really dosed up now! I love the second cap! Such a cute expression!
                          sigpic

Comment

Heya guys...

Shep: "Gee, it's been quiet in here today..."

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

It sure is Shep. I admit it, I've been posting in other not as satisfying threads.
                              But what's a girl to do?
                              sigpic

Comment

It sure is Shep. I admit it, I've been posting in other not as satisfying threads.
                                But what's a girl to do?
                                Heh heh...I've been lazy...I didn't get out of bed until 2pm...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
                                X