Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red
    Was the black wristband mystery ever solved? Sometimes a wristband is just a wristband? And what is with the long sleeves? Even my husband, more-action man, commented that he must be cold-natured. There are scenes from season 1 where they go to a planet and everybody else is in short sleeves, even Rodney. Bummer. Oh, and I had a thought about the stick fighting. Shouldn't it be an unfair advantage for Teyla to fight almost naked? Distracting to say the least for her male opponent. But she has been getting on my last nerve lately. If we don't peel Shep out of that little uniform soon, I'm going to get the vapors.
    Yes, I've been noticing that!

On some planet trips, everyone else has got t-shirts on and Shep is trussed up from head to toe! Like your hubby says...he must feel the cold....or....he's got so paranoid about us seeing the boxers, that he's now making sure we don't see one darned bit of his naked flesh!!

Comment

Hi Crystal! Lovely to have you with us!

Ooh....just noticed we've passed the 170,000 mark on this thread! Well done Joe/Shep!

Comment

I know I'm posting a lot this morning, but I'm on a roll OK?!!

If you haven't checked out the Shex thread yet, do so as soon as you can.

It is the funniest thread EVER!

Comment

Speaking of Shex... here's a little crossover from that thread It works here too...

Comment

Quit showing off!

Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Oh my God Merentha! That is brilliant!
              I laughed so much I cried! You are a total genius!
              sigpic

Comment

Dam you mer! I give up. Have all the attention, I don't care. You just wait, one day Ill get photoshop and be real cool too. Then everyone will be calling me smart.

You know I'm only kidding mer, I luv ya really ... well not really but, I mean I do, it's just that .... Oh look, It's Sheppard:

Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Morning!! I come bearing Shep (lol I wish!)

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    I could have this as a gift any time

Hi Shepathunkers, missed you!!!!!!! went to the CON in NJ and almost had a heart attack when they said that they had ALMOST got JF for the CON... I would not have been mentally nor physically prepared for this meeting, it's amazing how much you can interact with the actors at these conventions... you meet them on the elevator, the restaurant, the lobby..., the elevator was broken and... CAN YOU IMAGINE TO BE STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR WITH JOE FLANIGAN...

But well, he didn't make it, but there was a hugh banner of him at the door that I would glaze into it e-v-e-r-y-t-i-m-e...
                    It seems you had a great time at this con. Too bad JF could not be there... Maybe next year
                    And yes, I can definitely imagine being stuck in an elevator with JF ! Finally getting the chance to talk to him... well, after hyperventilating a lot and probably fainting once or twice
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

He's coming to Brisbane in November... OMG I'm excited!!

LOVE THE Pic you did Merentha!
                      BSG convert....

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                        Speaking of Shex... here's a little crossover from that thread It works here too...

ROTFL ! Mer, you've outdone yourself with this pic !
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Some 'funny face' pics...

Have you ever seen such an expressive face ? This man amazes me a bit more each day...

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                            Dam you mer! I give up. Have all the attention, I don't care. You just wait, one day Ill get photoshop and be real cool too. Then everyone will be calling me smart.

You know I'm only kidding mer, I luv ya really ... well not really but, I mean I do, it's just that .... Oh look, It's Sheppard:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...204duet_13.jpg
                            But we do call you smart, JS! (Oh, wait... I don't think smarta$$ counts... NM)

Look! He's doing his little dance again!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookaburra
                              He's coming to Brisbane in November... OMG I'm excited!!
                              I know!!! I can't wait to meet him there! It seems like so many people on GW and LJ are going to the Brissie con. I bet everyone who's going belongs to one or the other (or both)!!

Oh, a warning: I am so going to go on about how excited I am for the next few months! If I'm like this before I've ever met him... what am I going to be like after!?

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                Crystal, welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as a welcome gift, I will give you my child your initiation test... if you succeed in not thunking after you see this pic, then you do not belong here

THE WET SHEP on IMAX

Great pic!! Action-Shep!

Comment

Working...
                                X