Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    I was watching 'Lost' last night and one of the main characters, I noticed, is called Jack Sheppard. What's that all about?!! Seems weird having 2 lead characters, on different shows, with almost identical names. Are him and John long-lost cousins or something?!! I can see someone writing a cross-over fanfic about these two!!
    I noticed that too! Except I'm also thinking... hmm... this show would be better if Joe played this Sheppard too Yup, the man definitely needs to be cloned

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      You lucky girl ! Ask for a kiss next year ! *wonders if Joe does everything fans asked him to...*
      I wonder...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
        Oh yay, another Vancouver person.

Yep! Personal experience. When I was getting my photo op I asked for a hug. I'm kind of shy and it took all I had to ask but he happily said yes. One girl asked for a kiss on the cheek and she got it so I guess a hug is nothing. I admit, I wasn't brave enough to ask for the kiss. Maybe next year.
        Oooh!! Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to ask him for a kiss or hug (or both) when I get my photo op in a few months!!!!

Comment

The waiting to move is fine, its the fact that I know in less than a week I'll have no reliable net for at least 6 months that's killing me!!!

Yay, I've decided, I'm going to ask for a kiss on the cheek and I will have his arm around me in the photo!!! *prays for November to come faster* Now Joe is what I call a great 20th birthday present!! (cons only a few days after my birthday)

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
            All the Shep clones aren't enough for you, you now want a JF clone too? Anyone know what happened to the cloning machine?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/...ish/jfnbc8.jpg
            Ask Hah, that's her department...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
              The waiting to move is fine, its the fact that I know in less than a week I'll have no reliable net for at least 6 months that's killing me!!!

Yay, I've decided, I'm going to ask for a kiss on the cheek and I will have his arm around me in the photo!!! *prays for November to come faster* Now Joe is what I call a great 20th birthday present!! (cons only a few days after my birthday)
              I could not live without reliable internet...

I'm still praying for that UK appearance he promised at Burbank...

Comment

20th? I thought you were going to be turning 21. This means I'm older than you but I prove that age does not equal maturity . But yes that would be an amazingly fantastic birthday present
                As would be apparent by my behaviour, me thinks...

*Is older than both Ness and Starfish, believe it or not*

Comment

Hah, what have you done with our cloning machine we need it NOW!
                  Indeed...people keep traumatising the original...and as much as I like the whole Hurt/Comfort thing, some fun would be nice too!

Comment

Can you get broadband 'the new house' (I don't know if you've said where your moving too on here )
                    Yes, all the regs know I'm moving to Wales...VK already has broadband installed, but it's 512K, not 1MB...might have to see about an upgrade and pay the extra, cos I'm so used to the speed now...

Aren't we all?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/...derground6.jpg
                    Going to a convention with Beanie present...
                    Cheek! I think he should be more worried about ye to be honest...or all of us going as a group...

Comment

Spoilers for Coup D'etat
                      Spoiler:
                      Well I guess you best look away for this ep Coup D'etat: On planet M6R-867 Sheppard leads a strike force, possibly in an attempt to recover the Z.P.M. But he is captured, and again comes face-to-face with Ladon and Cowen.
                      Hmmmm...whump!

Comment

Does it really make that much difference between 512k and 1mb? I've never been able to tell much difference between 512k and higher connections, they're all looking pretty fast to me by then. But yes, glad to hear that you have internet (yes I know we had this conversation already but my memory is like a sieve )
                        I noticed when I switched, but then I'm on Cable...you notice every change on Cable, not so sure that is the case with ADSL.

A group of us should definitely raise alarm but me, I'm sweet and innocent
                        You? Sweet and innocent??? B*llocks!!! In a word...

Comment

Damn you noticed! Well I best be getting up now. Still have the Ikea wardrobe to assemble, the drawers and table weren't to hard yesterday so hopefully this will be easy enough.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/...vdextras/7.jpg
                          Hot day? You need a Sheppard popsicle
                          Not like it's a state secret or anything...

Furniture building... *remembers building bed at 11pm at JF-Fest I* I love flat pack furniture, just as well, probably a lot more of it in my future...

Alright for some, still in bed...tsk tsk...I've been at work since 8.30am this morning...

Hmmmmmmmm...Shepsicles...

Comment

I don't think any of us on here could get away with claiming to be sweet and innocent. Apart from me, of course

Comment

For majortrip and all the fans in Houston, more of that black haired man. Yum.

The chest hair cancels out the ugly shirt.

Too perfect to be true. Maybe if we got real close we could find a flaw.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                                For majortrip and all the fans in Houston, more of that black haired man. Yum.

The chest hair cancels out the ugly shirt.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...Factory-04.jpg

Too perfect to be true. Maybe if we got real close we could find a flaw.
                                http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...front04-06.jpg
                                I'll offer to get close and check him out

Comment

Working...
                                X