Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    Hee hee! I did say on this forum once that Joe seems too perfect...there's gotta be something wrong with him!

I think it was FoolishPleasure (correct me if I'm wrong!) that replied "Yeah.......he's married!".

That cracked me up!
    I actually find it rather refreshing that JF seems to have a rather quiet/stable home life. I'm so tired of celebrities and sports stars who have a bazillion kids - each one with a different mother. And I can't stand the ones who "make it" and then dump the wife who helped them get there in the first place. Gag me with a spork.

As for "Instinct's" infamous crotch shot. . why the heck was Weir looking at his FACE? I sure wasn't.
    Last edited by FoolishPleasure; 27 August 2005, 07:49 AM.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      I actually find it rather refreshing that JF seems to have a rather quiet/stable home life. I'm so tired of celebrities and sports stars who have a bazillion kids - each one with a different mother. And I can't stand the ones who "make it" and then dump the wife who helped them get there in the first place. Gag me with a spork.

As for "Instinct's" infamous crotch shot. . why the heck was Weir looking at his FACE? I sure wasn't.
      You are so right FP. Can't stand most celebs anymore.

Shep was extremely distracting in this eps. Is that the first time we have seen him in short sleeves?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        Ditto! I like that he seems such a humble guy too. Hope he never changes!

Hee hee! Joe seems like he's being a bit of a tease this season, what with one thing and another, or the directors are making him do this stuff for all us gals/guys......and he's completely oblivious as to why!!

Now that wouldn't surprise me....I'm sure he just doesn't get how much he drives us wild!

Comment

Oh, this is SO funny...check this out (not PG mind!)

Chests are better when shirtless: the Atlantis collection

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            I bet you're right! The foreword is quite long and there are some very amusing bits in it. There's also something about his working day,and the writers and execs., but what struck me most was how profound some of his observations are. For example:
            Spoiler:

...Nonetheless, it reveals a more basic desire we all have: to imagine a world other than the one we live in. It is precisely that impulse that makes sci-fi, and the Stargate shows - Atlantis and SG1 - in particular,so popular. Some believe sci-fi is simply metaphor. Others say it is the inevitable future. In a increasingly divided world, perhaps it is the fantasy of humankind uniting under a common cause to deal with the dark unknown we all face.

He writes incredibly fluently and it is not only an entertaining foreward but very touching! He can't be real!
            Very profound...I can't wait to get that book!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Was hoping to get some info on Instinct from you guys. Anyway I'm off to sunny Florida, so see ya all in 10 days or so.....
              Now now Linzi, you only have two weeks or so to wait any you'll be able to see it AND 'Conversion'...patience woman!

Have a nice holiday!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Fweww....

I'm new here.(Not really, I've been lurking for a while. Muahahahahaha.....)

Anyway, I'm definately hooked on Sheppard. Used to have like 200 pics of him saved, but I deleted them because my computer was getting slow.

Anyway(You can tell be now I like to ramble), finally posting. So....might as well treat ya'll to the leftovers.

(I didn't make that, but kudos to whoever did)

Comment

Welcome to the gutter...

Comment

Welcome 923flanigan!!

*is kind of surprised at the lack of response to new boxer shots. Or was I dreaming and they aren't in those caps?*

Comment

Oooh, fresh blood!

Welcome, 923flanigan! It's always nice to see new faces... er... names... Anyway, glad to see you (so to speak)! Have fun, and don't get lost in the depths of gutterdom...

Wait a second, what are we here for? We're all lost in said depths...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                        Oooh, fresh blood!

Welcome, 923flanigan! It's always nice to see new faces... er... names... Anyway, glad to see you (so to speak)! Have fun, and don't get lost in the depths of gutterdom...

Wait a second, what are we here for? We're all lost in said depths...
                        Some of us more than others...*closes dungeon door*

Comment

Muahahahaha, dun' worry about me....*COL* I'm known for....being...ME! Ha ha ha....

Naughty naughty....

Comment

We're all nuts around here to boot...in case you hadn't noticed from the posts...

Comment

*stops lurking too*

This grin...omg...*swoons*
                              Do you remember? Hopping for our lives. Yeah? All that hopping? Remember hopping for your life? Yeah?! Hop? ... No?

Comment

Originally posted by grashopper
                                *stops lurking too*

This grin...omg...*swoons*
                                Welcome...glad you've decided to join us!

Comment

Working...
                                X