Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nessva
    Actually it looks to me like the zipper is only half done up.
    Trust you...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      Trust you...
      It's not my fault what I think of!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
        It's not my fault what I think of!!!
        Of course it isn't...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          Is that the parking brake or is he happy to see us?
          *runs*

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
            *runs*
            No need to run for that comment, it makes mine look innocent!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
              **SPOILER PIC!**

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...heLostBoys.jpg

More at http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/s210.html
              Spoiler:
              DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              That's a
              Spoiler:
              dart? I wouldn't have recognized it on the ground with the canopy missing and Shep in the cockpit.

Originally posted by Elinor
              Ooooh...imagine Joe in Speed...being all action man....and getting the girl....all on the big screen!
              JF would have been fabulous in Speed! Just the thought of it makes me really annoyed that Keanu Reeves got it instead... JF is a much better actor (not to mention far better looking! )

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

*runs*
                How wude...

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  JF would have been fabulous in Speed! Just the thought of it makes me really annoyed that Keanu Reeves got it instead... JF is a much better actor (not to mention far better looking! )
                  "There's a bomb on the bus..."

That DVD extra is class...I swear, I was in hysterics...

Just think though, we wouldn't have Joe as Shep if he'd have got that...

Comment

How wude...
                    I'm just a naughty naughty naughty girl today Better send Shep over to punish me

Comment

Just think though, we wouldn't have Joe as Shep if he'd have got that...
                      Keanu Reeves, Speed is all yours! I will never complain about the choice of actors again!!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I do believe that with a zip like that, it could be a flight suit?

Funny, first thing I noticed about that picture too

Comment

I'm just a naughty naughty naughty girl today Better send Shep over to punish me
                          Nice try...

Comment

Here's an image, and is kind of spoilery for Aurora, but I will put a link, anyways. I just saw this pics and the cap came to mind.

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/2652/hair5qd.jpg

Shep: Ok, you guys messed with the clothes, now stay away from the hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
                              Here's an image, and is kind of spoilery for Aurora, but I will put a link, anyways. I just saw this pics and the cap came to mind.

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/2652/hair5qd.jpg

Shep: Ok, you guys messed with the clothes, now stay away from the hair.
                              Never fear Shep, the Hair Protection Division do good work...

Comment

Never fear Shep, the Hair Protection Division do good work...
                                That we do But who dressed him in jammies? Oh well, now that he's in them, I'd better tuck him into bed

Comment

Working...
                                X