Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    Wow, what cable company do you have!?!?

Adelphia reps always say, "There is an outage in your area. . we'll get to it". A day or two later, voila. .the TV magically comes on. Of course, we still have to PAY for the down times. *shaking head*

Right now I'm trying to convince my hub to dump the dial-up and get the new fios high speed internet. (he can only deal with one thing at a time. *LOL*). Then I'll work on the Direct TV thing.
    I have Comcast Cable. I live in DC -- I thought people in Virginia also had Comcast. Unless I just happened to get a really nice person.

Comment

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while but I have been lurking every day.

Comment

Ooh have you seen the new 2nd lot of episodic photos just released for Aurora?The link is in the season 2 aurora thread.
        Spoiler:
        Shep is laying down participating in some sort of virtual reality program in a VR machine! Knew it was a partly VR eppie, but it looks good! Or should I say JF does!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Thanks mcalex22 for all the behind-the-scenes pics!

I love all those extras we get on the DVDs. You know, next time someone sees Joe at a convention we need to find out if it's true what Paul McGillion said about him on the last region 2 DVD. He said that Joe was the second choice for the film Speed...and I'm sure he went on to say that Joe just can't let it go!!

It'd be interesting to find out if Paul was just joking or not. I get the feeling he wasn't.

Ooooh...imagine Joe in Speed...being all action man....and getting the girl....all on the big screen!

Since that was about the only film where I found Keanu Reeves attractive, I'd have to say I wouldn't have minded seeing Joe in that role...just as long as I get to be Sandra Bullock's character...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
            **SPOILER PIC!**

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...heLostBoys.jpg

More at http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/s210.html
            Spoiler:
            DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Yikes...so that's when that *big* event happens...looks good though...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              Yikes...so that's when that *big* event happens...looks good though...
              What big event???

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                What big event???
                Shep
                Spoiler:
                flying a Wraith dart

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  Ooh have you seen the new 2nd lot of episodic photos just released for Aurora?The link is in the season 2 aurora thread.
                  Spoiler:
                  Shep is laying down participating in some sort of virtual reality program in a VR machine! Knew it was a partly VR eppie, but it looks good! Or should I say JF does!
                  Spoiler:
                  ....it looks like he's on his own as well!

I hope I'm not gonna be disappointed, but from spoilers and pics I've seen, there do seem to be a lot of Shep oriented episodes coming up.

Spoiler:
                  I like the scary Wraith teeth girl....bet she snogs Shep!!

Comment

Spoiler:

I hope I'm not gonna be disappointed, but from spoilers and pics I've seen, there do seem to be a lot of Shep oriented episodes coming up.

Spoiler:

Shep eps...wooooooohoooooo!

As to that last spoiler....euwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                      Is it just me or is there something odd about the zipper on those pants? Not that I was looking there or...ah...anything.
                      OMG! Dude! I was totally thinking the same thing. 'cept I was sitting here debating whether or not to post a comment cause I thought I was being all pervy. But then again, one of my favorite pictures is the one with the cactus. So pervy pretty much sums me up. lol.

[side note] FP~I had cable issues too. Especially since Adelphi was the only cable company in our area. (I'm in PA.) We still have interent cable through them but we switched to Dish Network and I have the DVR box. Dish is sooooo much better than money sucking adelphia. And I LUV my DVR. It allows me to watch shep over and over and over and ......
                      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yay!!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        More Shep centered episodes!!!!

Icky!!!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        He gets enough snogging in other episodes.
                        >.<

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                          I have Comcast Cable. I live in DC -- I thought people in Virginia also had Comcast. Unless I just happened to get a really nice person.
                          Over here in northern Virginia we have Cox. When they're good they're very good, but when they're bad they're beyond evil. We also get our internet connection from them. They once accidentally cut our cable underground (long story) and left us without service for 3 weeks. I think the next county west of us has Comcast. My son lives over there. I'll ask.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                            Yay!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            More Shep centered episodes!!!!

Icky!!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            He gets enough snogging in other episodes.
                            >.<
                            Quite...

Comment

Yep, Comcast is taking over from bankrupt Adelphia this fall. I hope they do a good job. Now, back on topic. Joe's, no John's eyes, or was it pants? I forget. It's all so yummy.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Actually it looks to me like the zipper is only half done up.

Comment

Working...
                                X