Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nessva
    I know!! Or the bed scenes in Cupid, they're damn cute too.
    "You're a great cuddler..." LOL

That was sooooo funny. I love that show...shame it was never shown over here...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hey, how much did it end up costing you to get Farewell to Harry imported here? I'm in a bored must-shop-and-waste-money mood right now... (maybe I'll finally buy Thought Crimes)

Comment

Hey, how much did it end up costing you to get Farewell to Harry imported here? I'm in a bored must-shop-and-waste-money mood right now... (maybe I'll finally buy Thought Crimes)
        It didn't...it was sent to me as a gift...however, it did cost a certain amount of my pride when I found said
        friend(s) weren't what I thought they were...

You can get it through Amazon UK - there's a seller called Caiman_usa who I've used before who is really good and doesn't charge the earth for postage...the DVD itself is £5.35...in total maybe about £9...

Just FYI, it's not Region 1, it's actually not region encoded at all...well the one I have isn't anyway. Only annoying thing is the censorship of the swearing...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Yeah that swearing thing was annoying. Doubt FTH would get to me before I left here though... anyway I just bought Thought Crimes.

Comment

Yeah that swearing thing was annoying. Doubt FTH would get to me before I left here though... anyway I just bought Thought Crimes.
            Cool...out of the two, that is the one I would have gone for...

Before I get back to work, thought I'd leave you with this little lot and the sentiment...

HOLY SH*T!!! *DED*

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/gl2.html

*If the link doesn't work... Photography> S2 Promo Shots > Joe Flanigan*

FOOKING HELL!!!!

*May check in again later when regained power of speech*

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Before I get back to work, thought I'd leave you with this little lot and the sentiment...

HOLY SH*T!!! *DED*

FOOKING HELL!!!!

Saw pics!!!! *dies*

Comment

*Whispers - Did I kill everyone???*

Comment

HOLY SH*T!!! *DED*

FOOKING HELL!!!!

Well, THAT certainly woke me up. Don't need coffee today!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

HOLY SH*T!!! *DED*

FOOKING HELL!!!!

AH!!!!!!!! -dies-

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                      Well, THAT certainly woke me up. Don't need coffee today!
                      LOL!! Joe Flanigan - the healthier start to the day?!

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Hi everyone!

Haven't been here in a while. I almost feel like a stranger threading back in here, I've been gone for so long

Just been mainly lurking and enjoying the screencaps, especially Merentha's. They are always so enjoyable to look at.

I see there are some new thunkers who've joined in the gutter Welcome to you all

Anyway, I'm quite happy just taking in and lapping up the JF/JS pics you're all putting up, and since SGA S1 has yet to finish airing in Australia, I thank you for the screencaps for S2 as I'm sure Australia will not air S2 until it finishes in the US.
                        I can't believe how much I'm missing out on
                        Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
                        and Captain Jack Harkness
                        Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
                        Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
                        Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                        I live here.....Calling All Australians?
                        My other home...Stargate Down Under
                        My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                          LOL!! Joe Flanigan - the healthier start to the day?!
                          ROFL!!! Indeed!

Comment

FOOKING HELL!!!!

I'm utterly speechless....I think I'll go and melt in a pool of GUH! and follow it by swimming in the gutter

And Beanie...."Fooking Hell" definitely sums it up quite nicely
                            Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
                            and Captain Jack Harkness
                            Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
                            Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
                            Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                            I live here.....Calling All Australians?
                            My other home...Stargate Down Under
                            My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

*Whispers - Did I kill everyone???*
                              Yup... thunked us all to death.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Oh Beanie thanks for the link to those episodic and promo shots. WOW! I've had a crap morning waiting for a new tyre at garage after a puncture and was well annoyed at having to wait 2 and a half hours, but I come back to these lovely piccies!
                                You've cheered my day up! Can't wait for Conversion!!!!!
                                * can't believe you'd whip me! Who am I Shep???!!!*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X