Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    You mean something along these lines? (Linked due to non-PG content... Mer made me do it! )
    OOh Alaskhah you are so naughty! Not that I'm complaining! Your montage of shots is very ..ah... stimulating!
    sigpic

Comment

You mean something along these lines? (Linked due to non-PG content... Mer made me do it! )
      LOL!!!! Well...I'm certainly awake now!!

Comment

Mer's power of suggestion is very manipulating...isn't it?

*Recalls 'Tied Up'...*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

OMG!!! Brownie points for you... How did you get so many shots? Nevermind, I'm just going to shut up now.

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Aww...he's beautiful above!

Oooh....interesting hand position!!

Yeah, I'd like to hold his...um...hand!
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
              Yeah, I'd like to hold his...um...hand!
              I bet you would...not that I'd pass up the opportunity either...

*Slips deeper into gutter*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Mer's power of suggestion is very manipulating...isn't it?

*Recalls 'Tied Up'...*
                Well good morning and thanks for the wake up. Beanie, it may be best if you not use the word "manipulating". I haven't had a chance to go out and buy that defibrillator yet. I read "Everybody Hurts" last night and just wanted to let you know that you made me cry. Though I did get distracted by nurse Ruth and kept thinking about sponge baths.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                  Well good morning and thanks for the wake up. Beanie, it may be best if you not use the word "manipulating". I haven't had a chance to go out and buy that defibrillator yet. I read "Everybody Hurts" last night and just wanted to let you know that you made me cry. Though I did get distracted by nurse Ruth and kept thinking about sponge baths.
                  I seem to be making a habit of making people cry...between EH and 'The Last Day of Our Acquaintance'... Glad you read it though...I know the subject isn't one to every fic reader's tastes...esp people on Wraithbait - I have 14 reviews...one per chapter for 1-14 from the same person...nice someone is analysing that deeply...

Someone had to make that sponge bath connection though...I'm surprised that hasn't cropped up before now...

Comment

I thought also that Joe was so utterly gorgeous in Trinity!! I loved his facial expressions. Especially the one when he's with McKay and Zelenka after he says "Cool" the first time and walks forward and tilts his head. Someone put up those exact pics! Thanks!

I didn't realize where Joe's hand was positioned in that pic where he's sitting down! I'll just say that I would gladly remove his hand and place mine there!!!! Oops! non-PG thoughts!

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                      I thought also that Joe was so utterly gorgeous in Trinity!! I loved his facial expressions. Especially the one when he's with McKay and Zelenka after he says "Cool" the first time and walks forward and tilts his head. Someone put up those exact pics! Thanks!

I didn't realize where Joe's hand was positioned in that pic where he's sitting down! I'll just say that I would gladly remove his hand and place mine there!!!! Oops! non-PG thoughts!
                      Go for the gutter!!!!

And his facial expressions where great! Here's a few.

Ah, sexy when pissed.

And POUTY-NESS!!!!!! -faints-

Okay I'm done

Comment

Wow, over the last day did we slide back into the gutter or what?!

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                          Wow, over the last day did we slide back into the gutter or what?!
                          Heh, we're a naughty group ^ ^

Oh and I found this video where Joe's at one of the convensions and they talk about his Elf Ears. Lmao, it's funny.

Comment

Ah yeah, I remember seeing that one!!

Comment

You know, I never actually got OUT of the gutter to begin with...I'm just sliding deeper in...so much so that the Dungeon now has a dungeon...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                You know, I never actually got OUT of the gutter to begin with...I'm just sliding deeper in...so much so that the Dungeon now has a dungeon...
                                Hm... that dungeon wouldn't happen to have a poor wumped, collar-ed, and tied up Shep would it?

Comment

Working...
                                X