No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely caps Merentha. JF looks stunningly gorgeous in all of them. He looks really cute in the protective eye glasses! Have you got any caps of
    Spoiler:
    the end where McKay apologises to Shep. As I won't see the ep. until November I want to see the look on Sheppie's face now so I have something to look forward to!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      Never thought of him, though I'm not sure he'd look very good cleaning in the nude...okay, we don't want the cleaning staff to surpass Shep in the gorgeousness stakes, but eye candy is good...

Ewwwwww!!! No, no, no! Hand Kavanagh a pair of coveralls!!!
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
        Yeah, exactly...but coveralls in *this* gutter...come on...

Exactly why we need some semi-totty to do the cleaning...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

EEEk! Kavanagh in the nude, pass the bucket quick, I suddenly feel nauseous!
          Think pretty Sheppie thoughts.........
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, exactly...but coveralls in *this* gutter...come on...

Exactly why we need some semi-totty to do the cleaning...

But *this* gutter belongs to Shep and all his..um..followers We just need someone to clean up all the drool
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

On second thoughts, Kavanagh could come in handy. He can be turned upside down, used as a mop,and his pretty ponytail can clear up my pile of puke! Only kidding Kavanagh fans!
              Last edited by Linzi; 21 August 2005, 01:10 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

But *this* gutter belongs to Shep and all his..um..followers We just need someone to clean up all the drool
                Yeah, but can't that somebody be at least worth watching in the act of cleaning..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  On second thoughts, Kavanagh could come in handy. He can be turned upside down, used as a mop,and his pretty ponytail can clear up my pile of puke!
                  And people think I'm evil...

Comment

And people think I'm evil...
                    I don't think you're evil Beanie. Deranged, insane and totally warped, maybe!!!! But where would the gutter be without you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but can't that somebody be at least worth watching in the act of cleaning..?
                      LOL! That's why I suggested a clone... We don't want some random guy wandering around in our gutter! Plus, clones don't require pay, and they're specially trained to not get weirded out by all the drooling, thunking, and melting.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Lovely caps Merentha. JF looks stunningly gorgeous in all of them. He looks really cute in the protective eye glasses! Have you got any caps of
                        Spoiler:
                        the end where McKay apologises to Shep. As I won't see the ep. until November I want to see the look on Sheppie's face now so I have something to look forward to!
                        Yup, I do.. I'm getting there!

Comment

I don't think you're evil Beanie. Deranged, insane and totally warped, maybe!!!! But where would the gutter be without you?
                          I'm not exactly qualified to answer that one...

*Wonders if anyone misses me on the rare occasions I'm gone...*

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            LOL! That's why I suggested a clone... We don't want some random guy wandering around in our gutter! Plus, clones don't require pay, and they're specially trained to not get weirded out by all the drooling, thunking, and melting.
                            Oh cool...I hope they don't enter rooms unannounced..?

*Doesn't want to be disturbed mid-*not PG* with Shep...*

Comment

2nd last round of caps...

Comment

Aaaand last round, I promise

Comment

Working...
                                X