Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    I too started with SG1 because of RDA, though I never "thunked" for him. But he was someone you wanted to meet and be friends with.
    RDA has *very* beautiful hands, but other than that I don't thunk for him.

I really liked Malek, but I think he was only in 2 episodes. He was very close to thunkable.
    Malek was the Tok'ra from Allegiance, right? Yes, sort of cute, but not entirely my type..maybe the hair isn't disheveled enough. It's all about the hair for me.

Anyway, back on topic...anyone with more tousled-Shep pics?
    Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

I'm going to collect some pics of Sheppard and by gosh I'm going to give you all a ride you'll never forget!

Because this place deserves more than 1 post a day! Sheppard, and his hotness, deserves more than 1 post a day!

(LoL, I accidently posted this in the Sheppard/Weir ship thread. Forgive me! )

Comment

ack I've forgot to post something last night!

That's what I get for watching half nekkid Joe all night. I forgot about other important things

Anyways here are a couple caps of angry Shep from "The Seige"

~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
          ack I've forgot to post something last night!

That's what I get for watching half nekkid Joe all night. I forgot about other important things
          Uh, excuse me. . .you watched "half-nekkid Joe" all night and we get THESE pics??

What the heck are we paying you for anyway????

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Uh, excuse me. . .you watched "half-nekkid Joe" all night and we get THESE pics??

Not much, apparently, especially since two of those pics were THE SAME!

Come on, Athena. Cough 'em up.
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Half nekkid JOE? Where where?????

Love the pics of angry Shep. GUH

Comment

lovely pics...

ohhhh new SGA on tonite... woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                  What about Daniel? He's super thunk worthy!
                  I like Daniel... (esp. Daniel the archaeologist and linguist) but he doesn't give me goosepimply sensations...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by animoid

Malek was the Tok'ra from Allegiance, right? Yes, sort of cute, but not entirely my type..maybe the hair isn't disheveled enough. It's all about the hair for me.

Anyway, back on topic...anyone with more tousled-Shep pics?

I think I've mentioned this here before..... I almost didn't watch because of the hair!! Geek hair! And now it's one of the sexiest things about him!!!
                    sigpic
                    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

hehe i'm such a tease.
                      ~Athena

Comment

I thought this was cute. It was full body search, but then I realized people might get confused with cavity search. Ew.

Comment

All right here are the caps I got of nekkid Joe. You guys know the drill...ignore the girl (even thought I loved her character).

Apparently Joe's character is a great "cuddler" in bed. *dies*
                          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                            All right here are the caps I got of nekkid Joe. You guys know the drill...ignore the girl (even thought I loved her character).

Apparently Joe's character is a great "cuddler" in bed. *dies*

YUM!!!!!

Did you screen cap those yourself or get them from a website?

Wouldn't mind larger versions so I can manip them in photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                              I like Daniel... (esp. Daniel the archaeologist and linguist) but he doesn't give me goosepimply sensations...
                              Like the goosepimply sensations I'm getting right now as I'm looking at the pictures above!!!

I just wanted to say RawR!

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                                YUM!!!!!

Did you screen cap those yourself or get them from a website?

Wouldn't mind larger versions so I can manip them in photoshop
                                I capped those myself. and those are the biggest I can get them. The quality of the video i capped them from was awful. And those are the best I can get. Sorry!
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X