X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, Linzi!

Good morning, all!

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmm sheppy piccys yummy very sexy.
      sigpic

Comment

Where is everybody? All work and no thunk?

Comment

Welcome Linzi. I think it's hard not to love JF/JS. I hate the bashing going on since most of it really is ridiculous. They're twisting canon to fit their negativity rather than what's actually happened on the show. Eh. Jealous that Shep/JOE is more popular than THEIR FAVE no doubt.

This is a great thread. All the SHEP threads are. Glad you could join us.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Where is everybody? All work and no thunk?
            Lol, that concept is lost on me. How bout all thunk and no work?

Welcome, Linzi. When I first started using forums a few years ago, they confused the ... well I was lost!!!
            Last edited by Nessva; 26 July 2005, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome, this is such a friendly thread!
              Merlin7, are you the same Merlin7 fan fiction author whose fiction I'm totally addicted to? If you are may I just say I love your work! I'm a prolific reader and am totally addicted to Atlantis (particularly shep!) fan fiction of any sort!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm not quite sure if this is a spoiler (or if I've posted it before) but I love this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...iege3cap31.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                  I'm not quite sure if this is a spoiler (or if I've posted it before) but I love this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...iege3cap31.jpg

Excellent! Never mind a repost and for spoilers...well...I don't see one...and I watched the ep. You can't tell what he's doing and it doesn't give out anything to the plot.

All that said, let's turn to the serious issue at hand as the second season begins...

Atlantis needs a bar and a barbershop...wouldn't you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    Excellent! Never mind a repost and for spoilers...well...I don't see one...and I watched the ep. You can't tell what he's doing and it doesn't give out anything to the plot.

All that said, let's turn to the serious issue at hand as the second season begins...

Atlantis needs a bar and a barbershop...wouldn't you agree?

Did you just almost suggest Shep needs a haircut?

Comment

{said in the best ghetto voice possible} On no she didn't!!!

That's just blasphemy.
                      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

No...the bar is for Shep...the barbershop is for Rodney...

Comment

Welcome Linzi!

Woah woah woah... any barbershop first needs to be approved by the FBI Hair Protection Division, and all hair trimming must be done under close supervision

Here's a good welcome pic...

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            Merlin7, are you the same Merlin7 fan fiction author whose fiction I'm totally addicted to? If you are may I just say I love your work! I'm a prolific reader and am totally addicted to Atlantis (particularly shep!) fan fiction of any sort!

Yes..that's me. Thankee. I'm with you..I'm addicted to SGA fics. Well...I admit..I only read/write the Shep related ones. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              Welcome, Linzi! You're absolutely right; this is probably the friendliest thread in the Forum. I'm relatively new here, myself (I just joined two weeks ago), but it seems like I've been here forever. Anyway, I have to go, so have fun and happy thunking!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                                Welcome Linzi!

Woah woah woah... any barbershop first needs to be approved by the FBI Hair Protection Division, and all hair trimming must be done under close supervision

Here's a good welcome pic...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/merentha/bw4.jpg

There you are! I knew you'd pop up if I used the 'b' word. Greetings, mer, oh great thunker and keeper of the hair that adorns Shep's gorgeous head.

(How am I doing? Digging deeper or getting out?)

Comment

Working...
                                X