Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Cool! So, what movie did you see? We went yesterday and saw The Bad News Bears. Absolutely fab, and one of the kids looks like he could be the son of Peter Wingfield (Tanith of SG; Methos of Highlander).
    Saw the new Batman film. It was OK, but I missed the crazy villains and the gothicness of the earlier films.
    Joe is dreamy...and not to spoil "Intruder", but Shep's banter with McKay is terrific and his facial expressions throughout were ideal.
    Really, really looking forward to seeing the new season here in Oct. Atlantis has just started it's terrestial run on TV here and I'm quite impressed at how the channel showing it are running promos with lots of Joe in it!! Good way to attract the viewers!! Only trouble is, the latest promo they're showing of Hide & Seek, kinda gives away the ending!! Can't have it all I suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      Saw the new Batman film. It was OK, but I missed the crazy villains and the gothicness of the earlier films.

Really, really looking forward to seeing the new season here in Oct. Atlantis has just started it's terrestial run on TV here and I'm quite impressed at how the channel showing it are running promos with lots of Joe in it!! Good way to attract the viewers!! Only trouble is, the latest promo they're showing of Hide & Seek, kinda gives away the ending!! Can't have it all I suppose!

The new Batman is nothing like the old...imo...and I loved it! The characters will come out in any sequels, but this one was all about the man, as it were.

Too bad about the promos giving things away...they did that here in the States too when they went into the reruns. Oh well...

Comment

OK, I'm killing myself laughing now! A while back, I jokingly said that seeing as Shep seems to be the most shipped/discussed character in Stargate, I bet someone will start a Shep/Hermiod thread before long.....and someone has!! Fantastic!!

Shep looks concerned as to who/what else he's gonna be paired with next!

Comment

OK, I'm killing myself laughing now! A while back, I jokingly said that seeing as Shep seems to be the most shipped/discussed character in Stargate, I bet someone will start a Shep/Hermiod thread before long.....and someone has!! Fantastic!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...or1/shep91.jpg

I know who I'd vote for...

Now...I'll just ooze away into my pile of goo...

Comment

mmmmmmmmm nice piccy so sexy, so serious too.
            sigpic

Comment

I know who I'd vote for...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../jackshep1.jpg

Now...I'll just ooze away into my pile of goo...
              After seeing Shep/Hermiod, it will be impossible to surprise me with anything now!!

Comment

You can say that again... that's just a little too weird for me. I'm a confirmed Shep/Weir 'shipper, and I will probably stay that way.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

After seeing Shep/Hermiod, it will be impossible to surprise me with anything now!!

Well, it's not an original idea, I'm afraid...I've already seen it done, but Daniel was involved as well. Way weird, I agree CK. Don't see Joe with Daniel at all.

Okay, enough of this...back to PG thoughts before I gross people out or give away spoilers regarding Hermiod to the UK members.

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...or1/shep91.jpg
                    Shep grows concerned at the mumblings of a Shep/Beanie thread...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

"Beanie! How come I have Carson locked in here with me..? I thought I was your only one..."

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        "Beanie! How come I have Carson locked in here with me..? I thought I was your only one..."

Beanie/Carson/Shep...hmm...I could so see that...one for massaging the feet...one for massaging the back. Beanie, you should be very, very relaxed.

Comment

God no...I have the worst aversion to ANYONE touching my feet...

I have a few ideas, but this is a PG forum...

*Is deep in gutterdom atm... *

Comment

Well Beanie, if you're going to turn down Shep and Carson, I'll take your place

Comment

Okay...no feet...they will limit themselves to your most tense spots...wherever they may be. And that's between you and your massuesses. Confidentiality and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                                Well Beanie, if you're going to turn down Shep and Carson, I'll take your place
                                Nice try! I didn't say I was turning them down...just not the feet...

Believe me, there are plenty of other places they can...ooops, best not go there...

Comment

Working...
                                X