No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love all the pretty pics here. Shep/Joe is just too beautiful. I have NEVER seen a bad pic of him .Even when he's doing a funny face. LOL

I also hope that in season 2 he gets a chance to do some really emotional stuff. Joe brings Shep to life in everyway and he does so much with so little. Cause he's not given the great dialogue and emotional moments DH/Rodney gets. So imagine what's gonna happen when he does? WHOA!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
      I love all the pretty pics here. Shep/Joe is just too beautiful. I have NEVER seen a bad pic of him .Even when he's doing a funny face. LOL
      I also hope that in season 2 he gets a chance to do some really emotional stuff. Joe brings Shep to life in everyway and he does so much with so little. Cause he's not given the great dialogue and emotional moments DH/Rodney gets. So imagine what's gonna happen when he does? WHOA!
      I think we do catch glimpses of his inner life... he probably doesn't feel the need to spout off the way Rodney does but you can see the conflict written all over his face. This was certainly evident in Letters...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
        I think we do catch glimpses of his inner life... he probably doesn't feel the need to spout off the way Rodney does but you can see the conflict written all over his face. This was certainly evident in Letters...
        Just finnished watching Letters for the first time, half an hour ago. He tries hard to keep his mushy side hidden. But you know it's there

Anyway, there are some great shots of him in that ep. When he's in the woods...
        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

We do catch glimpses. In HOME after Dax and Mitch show up. You can see Shep is stunned and after they come in and he closes the door, there's this little moment that just breaks me. The look on his face. There are lots of those, but I want the actual dialogue/scenes where the SHOW tells us/lets us SEE more about Shep. THey're teasing us! LOL

Comment

We do catch glimpses. In HOME after Dax and Mitch show up. You can see Shep is stunned and after they come in and he closes the door, there's this little moment that just breaks me. The look on his face. There are lots of those, but I want the actual dialogue/scenes where the SHOW tells us/lets us SEE more about Shep. THey're teasing us! LOL
            I'm sure they are...
            But I think we're also giddy girls in love... wanting to find out all we can about the object of our affection...
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I'm sure they are...
              But I think we're also giddy girls in love... wanting to find out all we can about the object of our affection...
              It's only fair. We know alot about Rodney. I know quite a bit abour WEIR. Even Teyla. Hey..I know more personal details about FORD and even BATES than I do about Sheppard! LOL

***Shakes fist at TPTB****

I want my SHEP!

Comment

We do catch glimpses. In HOME after Dax and Mitch show up. You can see Shep is stunned and after they come in and he closes the door, there's this little moment that just breaks me. The look on his face.
                That scene stunned me the first time I saw it. Thank goodness there was a break after it because I had to catch my breath. The look on his face and in his eyes said volumes without Sheppard having to say a word.

That scene told me I really needed to keep my eye on Sheppard/Flanigan.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                  That scene stunned me the first time I saw it. Thank goodness there was a break after it because I had to catch my breath. The look on his face and in his eyes said volumes without Sheppard having to say a word.

That scene told me I really needed to keep my eye on Sheppard/Flanigan.
                  Yeah, he's a fabulous actor... no doubt about it... already we have seen him display a whole gamut of emotions. He gives a lovely nuanced performance which I really enjoy watching.

It's only fair. We know alot about Rodney. I know quite a bit abour WEIR. Even Teyla. Hey..I know more personal details about FORD and even BATES than I do about Sheppard! LOL
                  To be sure, there is something quite mysterious about Sheppard, is there not? I suspect that more than anyone else, Sheppard's identity is linked to Atlantis and the Ancients. At least that's what I'd like to see. But I love that scene at the end of Letters
                  Spoiler:
                  when Weir asks him if he would like to send a personal message... and he turns around abruptly and say "I'm good"... that was a nice touch... conveyed quite a lot.

*Looking around worriedly* I think someone's going to make noises about the lack of pics very soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

]

*Looking around worriedly* I think someone's going to make noises about the lack of pics very soon.

*yelling* where are pics??

I'm gone for 2 days (good excuse, my little baby somehow grew 2 years in a blink and had her 2nd birthday this weekend - I have no clue how that happened! ), where was I? Oh yeah, where are pics of Joe??????
                    sigpic
                    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

all right my dears! all this yelling can hurt a poor girls ears

anyways for those who want to see a half nekkid Shep...I'm gonna rehash this pictures...these are closest i could get were this pics of Joe from DC...so just imagine them as Sheppard hanging out on a beach.

sorry bout the quality of this pic...but you can see the man need to constantly pull his pants up
                      ~Athena

Comment

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!

those are some FIIIIIINE pictures!!!

Oh man, i'm just watching the beginning of Hide and Seek, when Sheppard shoves McKay off the balcony. The look on his FACE! Pure boyish joy and playfulness. MAN is he gorgeous...
                        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

of course you mean this smile

~Athena

Comment

*MELTS DOWN AND DIES IN A SHEP LOVIN PUDDLE*
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

More pics!!! (It's about time. )

And the best one:

Comment

Yeah, he's a fabulous actor... no doubt about it... already we have seen him display a whole gamut of emotions. He gives a lovely nuanced performance which I really enjoy watching.
                                Absolutely!
                                "Nuanced", I've always loved that word and it does describe Joe's acting really well. The lovely pics just on display show that clearly. I've taken to taping the episodes now, only got 2 so far but each time I watch them I pick up a little Sheppard facial tick that I didn't see before. After years of drooling over pretty boys on TV whose range adds up to about 3 facial expressions, one of which is what I call the " Duh! I don't know what's going on," expression, watching JF is a most refreshing and pleasant change.

Esther
                                ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                                FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Working...
                                X