Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Awwwww...he's gutted you have to leave the party early Flo...I think he's a bit scared of me...

OT: Anyone remember what this is from?

Where did u find the pic from?
    part of:
    Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

OT: Anyone remember what this is from?

That's from the DVD extras. (I just watched it)

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

ohhhh DVD x-tras
        sigpic

Comment

Ooooh...cheeky!

Thanks for the caps...

Have birthday pressie arranged already...just got to post it...
          Hi everyone Yeah, I'm already awake (blame it on the coughing... )
          And since I've nothing better to do at this hour (6:10 AM), I'd better begin with the capping, right Beanie ?

Hey look, Shep and sunrise !

Birthday pressie ? Oh nice ! Thanks in advance

PS : and for those *cough* VK *cough* who've missed my so subtle hint the other day, my birthday is 14th July
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Comment

Time to post THE hair again

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                Yep, there couldn't be enough of hair pics, right ?

Everyone has read the SyFy Portal Genre Awards results ? No award for JF
                (none for SGA either, but a lot for SG1). Maybe next year...
                Complete results here
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Nessva...be a nice opportunity for her to prove herself after the 'Conversion' incident...

Strawberry...I don't like cherry...
                  *sniff* I still need to prove myself?

And I don't like cherry either ....

Oh, and I must inform you all that Shep will be carrying my bags for 12 days starting early tomorrow morning ... so you'll all have to 'use' clones....
                  Last edited by Nessva; 20 June 2005, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                    Everyone has read the SyFy Portal Genre Awards results ? No award for JF
                    Yeah, shame about that....bless him!

Still, there are a lot of people around the world who haven't seen Atlantis at all yet, so I'm sure his day will come!!

Resistance is futile!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                      That's from the DVD extras. (I just watched it)
                      Ahhhh, the Rising DVD...still waiting for my copy of that...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        Hi everyone Yeah, I'm already awake (blame it on the coughing... )
                        And since I've nothing better to do at this hour (6:10 AM), I'd better begin with the capping, right Beanie ?

Hey look, Shep and sunrise !

Birthday pressie ? Oh nice ! Thanks in advance

PS : and for those *cough* VK *cough* who've missed my so subtle hint the other day, my birthday is 14th July
                        Such a chore eh, Flo..? (Apologises again for that one! )

Yep...I think you'll like the pressie...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                          *sniff* I still need to prove myself?

And I don't like cherry either ....

Oh, and I must inform you all that Shep will be carrying my bags for 12 days starting early tomorrow morning ... so you'll all have to 'use' clones....
                          No clones and most decidedly NO SHEP for anyone on FBI Probation... You have been naughty...you MUST be punished...

We'll take good care of him while you're on holiday, don't worry...

Unless of course you prove yourself in the next few hours...then we may be able to negotiate a clone to do the carrying...

Comment

Can't believe Joe didn't get the SyFy Genre Award...

Not to worry - his time will come...resistance is futile!

Comment

And some more...

Joe - "I do all my own stunts."

Ta ever so much for posting all those lovely caps Beanie! I was hoping someone would do that. You're a star!!

You know, having watched all the DVD extras now, I get the impression that Joe is possibly a bit of a giggler!! S'lovely!!

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure hes already won the award for many things with you guys though. Thats bound to be enough *rolls eyes* He'll just have to settle for that one I'm affraid.
                                Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Working...
                                X