Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone.
    I see I've missed the "who's Joe's wife" fight yesterday. Too bad but your posts made me laugh
    I also want to thank all of you who've sent me 'get well soon' posts or green jellos.
    I'm still sick, sore throat, fever and all that, but now I feel a bit better because of you

Argh ! I wanted to give you a nice pic but I can't access to Photobucket. It will have to wait
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Lol. I feel your pain florence I just got over a bad cold and know that being sick ... in one word ... SUCKS! Lol.

Thanks for all the welcomes and I really want to see all those pictures you posted Kiwigater (a kiwi, yay), but it'll have to wait for now.

Comment

Sheppard you are my hero!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          (honestly I have no idea what he was saying here )

Ahh, this must have been when he got all teary-eyed talking about discovering Merentha had a boyfriend.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
            Sheppard you are my hero!
            Is that's what the kids are calling it these days .

He is a little cutie, a little cutie pie . I could definatly eat a slice . Oh, sorry I'm in a silly mood .

Comment

Damn, no one has a right to look that good. Not that I'm complaining. Thanks for the pics, Kigiwater!

I honestly have no idea where my behind the scenes pic came from. Now it's on my computer in my lovely things-that-are-pretty-to-look-at, erm, I mean my SGA folder.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                Ahh, this must have been when he got all teary-eyed talking about discovering Merentha had a boyfriend.
                Well, if it can comfort him, I have none
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  Is this ignore greytop day? If it is, I just want to know why I am being ignored.
                  I'M not ignoring you.

Comment

Aha, now that Photobucket has decided to work again, this is something to thank all of you

Isn't he the most gorgeous man you've ever seen ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcatter
                      Damn, no one has a right to look that good. Not that I'm complaining. Thanks for the pics, Kigiwater!

I honestly have no idea where my behind the scenes pic came from. Now it's on my computer in my lovely things-that-are-pretty-to-look-at, erm, I mean my SGA folder.
                      I have one of those, it's called E:\

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                        I'M not ignoring you.
                        I thought today was "give greytop green" day.

So. .give the lady some "green" and don't PM her any of your chicken pics.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          I thought today was "give greytop green" day.

So. .give the lady some "green" and don't PM her any of your chicken pics.
                          Do you think he prints out the chicken pictures and pins them up at home?

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                            I have one of those, it's called E:\
                            Mine's F:\ - Read into that what you want...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

GUH!

Thanks for posting those up Kiwi...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                Oh dear. . this pic is when someone in the audience informed Joe that Beanie still had copies of THAT pic. He obviously couldn't take any more, and look. . .just LOOK at what he is holding! That is a Heineken bottle - Beanie has driven that boy to drinkin'!

Comment

Working...
                                X