• Show
Clear All

"Hey Joe, one of your thunkers just said you have 'manboobs'..."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      MANBOOBS!!!
      Hee hee! Oh yum!!

Comment

The ManBoobs look pretty nice from this angle!

Oh no, the wine's kicking in now!!

Comment

Let's have some honesty here...no-one's interested in the surfing skills of Joe Flanigan, just seeing him in a tight wetsuit...
          No......I'd really like to see his surfboard! Honest!!

Talking of wetsuits........when's Martin Gero gonna start answering questions again then? I bet we've frightened him off!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Brits only might relate to this, but Julian Clary comes to mind!! Nooooooooo!!
            heh heh!

Ok, it's really wrong you thought of that, but scarily....your right....
            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha

"Hey Joe, one of your thunkers just said you have 'manboobs'..."
              Yes, I did...

As I explained it doesn't mean the same over these parts. Manboobs are just well-defined pecs...the flabby things you are thinking of are called 'Beer Tits' over here...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

The ManBoobs look pretty nice from this angle!

Oh no, the wine's kicking in now!!

LOL...you nutter Eli...

That is a pretty good view though...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

No......I'd really like to see his surfboard! Honest!!

Talking of wetsuits........when's Martin Gero gonna start answering questions again then? I bet we've frightened him off!!

Yers, talking of wetsuits....our warped minds are beggining to affect the whole site....

The Google sponsership ads at the top of the page? (well, mine, anyway) are currently for wetsuits
                  FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                  There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                    heh heh!

Ok, it's really wrong you thought of that, but scarily....your right....
                    And for some strange reason, the minute she mentioned him, Paul O'Grady came to mind...

Which is very wrong, for oh-so-many reasons...

Comment

....the flabby things you are thinking of are called 'Beer Tits' over here...
                      I didn't know that Beanie! I'm so naive! Obviously hanging out with the wrong people!! I need this thread to keep me educated!!

Comment

Yers, talking of wetsuits....our warped minds are beggining to affect the whole site....

The Google sponsership ads at the top of the page? (well, mine, anyway) are currently for wetsuits
                        Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

The weird things the banner ads come out with...

Comment

I didn't know that Beanie! I'm so naive! Obviously hanging out with the wrong people!! I need this thread to keep me educated!!

I gave you the dictionary...what more could you need when it comes to slang..?

Comment

I REALLY need to see Joe in a wetsuit soon..........or just wet!

Whatever!!

Comment

I REALLY need to see Joe in a wetsuit soon..........or just wet!

Whatever!!

Wet eh? Your wish is my command...

Comment

Oooh I needed Wet Shep! Ta!

I also got Wet Shep plus Mad and Angry too! Oh my, oh my, oh my!!

Comment

Working...
                                X