Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/Knocknashee/Atlantis/181212.jpg
    Shep...by candlelight...what more could a girl want???
    Shep, McKay, Jackson and O'Neill by candlelight. Plus chocolate sauce?

Not that I'm demanding or anything

Re: Shep's wrist band - didn't we goths steal the idea from punks/skaters/surfers in the first place? Not that I think Shep is secretly a punk, after all he has a Johnny Cash poster and not a Misfits poster; but him as a surfer/skater I could see.
    Last edited by Girl Clone; 31 May 2005, 08:35 PM. Reason: Because I do know punctuation. On second thoughts, I don't think I do ;)
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance." --Sam Brown

Comment

Just found this one when I was going through my files and thought I'd give you guys something to drool on.

Pro-Season 4
      Proud Ronon/Keller Shipper

Comment

ooooOOOoooo...very nice *drool and thunk*....Egeanin, I believe that you are going to fit in this thread quite nicely...just keep bringing on the pics
        sigpic

Comment

I really, really, really have to go get some sleep now, but I will leave you with the much desired wet Shep.

Pro-Season 4
          Proud Ronon/Keller Shipper

Comment

Mmmmmmm wet sheppy...that will bring nice thunk dreams tonite
            sigpic

Comment

well since no one is here *thinks everyone thunked hard* i may as well still post my last post for the night here anyway, cuz it turns out it is my 1,000th post...so goodnite all and happy thunk dreams
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

GoffShep, you say? Never, EVER give me ideas whilst photoshop is open.

Oh, that is so brilliantly funny Mazz! I'm giving you a green thingie for that!

Originally posted by Girl Clone
                Re: Shep's wrist band - didn't we goths steal the idea from punks/skaters/surfers in the first place? Not that I think Shep is secretly a punk, after all he has a Johnny Cash poster and not a Misfits poster; but him as a surfer/skater I could see.
                Yep, you're right I think! It is a surfing thing. Next sunny day we have, I'm going to a surfing beach, so I'm going to ask some surfers! What a great way to meet cute guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Egeanin
                  Hello! I couldn't resist joining in on the Shep thunk any longer! I've been drooling since Rising so I thought that I would come bearing pics and maybe you would all welcome me graciously.

Welcome Egeanin! That's one of my fave pics!

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                  well since no one is here *thinks everyone thunked hard* i may as well still post my last post for the night here anyway, cuz it turns out it is my 1,000th post...so goodnite all and happy thunk dreams
                  Hooray on your big 1000!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

GoffShep, you say? Never, EVER give me ideas whilst photoshop is open.

Sacrolidge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not too sure how to spell that one, it's not something I write often.
                    "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      Congrats on 1000 PM!!

Have some Shep pics

Comment

Ooooooh...VERY nice *thunk*...those will be a very nice piccies for my happy dreams...
                        sigpic

Comment

I just read something really funny on another site as regards the clothes Joe is wearing in this promo pic!

Someone said it looks like he just got in from mowing the lawn!!

Hey, it doesn't matter what he wears..........he still looks fab!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 1,000 POSTS, PM!!

The Spectrum of Shep!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

*thunk* I knew there was a reason to wait up and see Hah's celebratory pics.....well..I am off to that wonderful thing I call bed and dreamland...Shep, I will see you there
                              sigpic

Comment

Love the pics, very yummy

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                CONGRATULATIONS ON 1,000 POSTS, PM!!

The Spectrum of Shep!

Comment

Working...
                                X