Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    WOW!!! absolutely WOW!! *may I snurch that one?????"

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Absolutely beautiful! Wow!

sigs by the talented CazzBlade, elephantgirl,CKO, kali1, csom, Luciana, Torri012 and rachel d..thanks so much!

Comment

JF sig:

That is gorgeous Cazz!!!!
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
          WOW!!! absolutely WOW!! *may I snurch that one?????"
          Thanx SAF! You may snurch

Originally posted by chensuu View Post
          Absolutely beautiful! Wow!
          Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          That is gorgeous Cazz!!!!
          Thanx Chensuu and SanGate

It almost didn't happen because my Photoshop refused to open yesterday! luckily it was back to its usual self this morning so I could finish it

It takes so much longer to type when the stupid 'a' key on my keyboard refuses to work! so I apologise if there are any a's missing

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Love the sig Cazz! How did your day of filming go?

"Of course, in all fairness, life-sucking aliens weren't part of the brochure."

My facebook

Comment

Thanx SAF! You may snurch

Thanks!!!! and sooooooo done!!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Afternoon thunkers!

Cazz: Amazing JF sig!!!

chensuu: *drools* Great picspam!! He really has a beautiful face!!!

More pretties:

TLGcloseup.jpg
                reunion6.jpg
                000zk5pr.jpg
                beautifulShep.jpg
                HomeJS2.jpg
                Last edited by putschki1969; 03 May 2008, 05:00 AM.
                My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anouke View Post
                  Love the sig Cazz! How did your day of filming go?
                  Thanx Anouke!

It went really well After a late start due to one of our actors not turning up when he was supposed to! and then some sporadic raining so we had to keep running for cover! We were way behind schedule but managed to pull things round and get all the shots in We've been very lucky to find to some excellent actors who have all done an amazing job! Took a look at the rushes yesterday and they look so good Woohoo! We have one more day of filming next week with different actors but we only have 10 shots to shoot so its going to be a breeze compared to the 40 we did the other day!

I'm going to load a few pics onto photobook today so I'll post them later

Edit: Thanx schki!

Comment

Thanx Anouke!

It went really well After a late start due to one of our actors not turning up when he was supposed to! and then some sporadic raining so we had to keep running for cover! We were way behind schedule but managed to pull things round and get all the shots in We've been very lucky to find to some excellent actors who have all done an amazing job! Took a look at the rushes yesterday and they look so good Woohoo! We have one more day of filming next week with different actors but we only have 10 shots to shoot so its going to be a breeze compared to the 40 we did the other day!

Edit: Thanx schki!

Awesome news Cazz! Congrats Am really looking forward to seeing the pictures

Gorgeous pics Putschki, thank you!
                    "Of course, in all fairness, life-sucking aliens weren't part of the brochure."

My facebook

Comment

Thanx Anouke!

That's so cool! Good luck for next week!
                      If it isn't too much to ask: When is this going to be released? I'm sure someone already asked but I've always been kinda slow

*excited about the pics*
                      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Did a banner

And as soon as I start to understand Photoshop, I'm gonna make them better than now
                        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Thats fabulous!

Morning thunkers. I capped Rising last night.

Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                          GateCon Attendee 2008
                          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                            That's so cool! Good luck for next week!
                            If it isn't too much to ask: When is this going to be released? I'm sure someone already asked but I've always been kinda slow

*excited about the pics*
                            Thanx! Its a short film so will never get a cinemtic release We're having a screening at uni on the 19th and then we hope to enter it into some festivals! If it gets accepted then we won't be able to release it on the internet until its debut there! So it depends on the festivals as to when we can release it

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                            Did a banner

And as soon as I start to understand Photoshop, I'm gonna make them better than now
                            Cool! Photoshop is pretty easy to pick up once you get the hang of it but then again I don't have the full version so that might be more complicated!

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                              Thats fabulous!

Morning thunkers. I capped Rising last night.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/stargate27/s1/rising/th_PDVD_084.jpg
                              *waves*
                              I love that one! His grin is so goofy-ish! *huggles him*

Comment

Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                                Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                                GateCon Attendee 2008
                                Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X