X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
    Oh My God... Shepy is MINE.
    Hmm, in fact, he's ours but you can have a Shep clone if you want
    So is it all girls in this thread or any guys here?
    I'm a guy.
    I'm a girl but yes, there are other guys in this thread.
    A question... What does Thunk mean?
    Direct from the Forum FAQ : "Thunk - The sound made when one hits the ground due to a superb male/female specimen"
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
      Yeah, I'm a guy here, also the thread starter.

*Waves at everybody* Hope you hussies are enjoying yourselves
      Oh yes !
      Hi darkwarden !
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Just uploading the finished wallpaper to my website, along with a calendar as well...enjoy!

*Give it about 10 minutes to be uploaded in full *

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Oh, it's really quiet here...

Beanie, nice wallpaper. And I love your new sig too You're a Corrs fan ?

Comment

Originally posted by florence

Beanie, nice wallpaper. And I love your new sig too You're a Corrs fan ?
            Dead, isn't it...

Glad you liked wallpaper...

I wouldn't say I was a fan as such...'Talk On Corners' is a good album though...

Are you a fan?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

It's Memorial Day Weekend, here in the US. I'm here until I have to back to work in about an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Dead, isn't it...

I think many thunkers are still *ded* since having watched these last promo pics

Glad you liked wallpaper...
                And June calendar is really good too

I wouldn't say I was a fan as such...'Talk On Corners' is a good album though...

Are you a fan?
                I love The Corrs. I have all their albums but I agree that 'Talk on Corners' is their best one.
                I had the chance to see them on stage when they were doing the 1st part in Celine Dion concert (it was in 1996 or something like that). At that time, I didn't even know the band, only when they sang 'Runaway' I realized I knew the song.
                But since that concert, I'm a big fan of them, though I never got to see them in concert again.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  Congrats to the following -

FP for reaching 2001, Hah for reaching 1000, SilverRider for reaching 450 and Flo for reaching 500!

I'm thinking as boss, that this whole CQC thing is getting a bit out of hand...but I'll go with it...just make sure my new clone is better trained than my Shep, who likes running off with random women...
                  We're just trying to be ... thorough ... with the training.

Ah... Great idea! Relationship training: 101-Wooing Your Woman, 201-Keeping Your Woman. Wow! I may have to supervise these clones longer than I thought!! Darn!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sheppy piccys
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                      Awwww, poor young clone... let's see how he reacts when cornered by thunkers
                      So, Mer... How'd he do?

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        We're just trying to be ... thorough ... with the training.

Ah... Great idea! Relationship training: 101-Wooing Your Woman, 201-Keeping Your Woman. Wow! I may have to supervise these clones longer than I thought!! Darn!
                        Yes, it's a hard job but someone has to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                          So, Mer... How'd he do?
                          Poor guy was so frightened by the crowd of thunkers, I had to take him away and comfort him myself

Comment

Yes, it's a hard job but someone has to do it
                            Yes... someone has to make sure that these clones are not just a pretty face...(or whatever...) They need supervision, they need guidance, and, let's face it, they need a firm hand sometimes... I'm just glad so many of you have stepped up to the plate and volunteered to make sure OUR clones are all that they can be!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                              Poor guy was so frightened by the crowd of thunkers, I had to take him away and comfort him myself
                              Oh, really...? Was he better prepared for a one-on-one situation (how were his conversation skills, was he courteous, etc. )?

Comment

And June calendar is really good too
                                Thanks!

I love The Corrs. I have all their albums but I agree that 'Talk on Corners' is their best one.
                                I had the chance to see them on stage when they were doing the 1st part in Celine Dion concert (it was in 1996 or something like that). At that time, I didn't even know the band, only when they sang 'Runaway' I realized I knew the song.
                                But since that concert, I'm a big fan of them, though I never got to see them in concert again.
                                Never seen them live. I've heard they are good. I do like their music a lot, but I don't really follow them as such. Have to support them in any case, since they are fellow Irish peeps!

Comment

Working...
                                X