Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    *looks around Innocently* going nuts...no i don't think so...

:::::::THUD:::::::::::

He looks amazing in all kinds of lighting and angles. There is NO bad side to the man. And I'm still stunned at his actual age. And the fact that he keeps getting more and more beautiful

Okay, edited to add I like younger men. Married one even and Joe is YOUNGER than me. HEEEEEEEEEEE
    That's as close as I'll come to admitting actual age. LOL

Comment

*looks around Innocently* going nuts...no i don't think so...

[center]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...naktt/tb31.jpg
      I rather like this picture of Sheppard... he looks like he's in a pensive mood. This will be how I picture him when I think about him writing his episode for Season 2.
      What a beautiful man... *sigh*
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

oooohhhhh man, I'm deffo in lurve.

And happy to find out that I'm only a smidge older than Shep, and a bit younger than BB (so that makes it easy to work out that I'm 29) so I can have them both.

Er... you know what I mean.

I think.

*looks around*

Quick, everyone, talk about something else. I think I can see a mod coming.
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
          Hey, there are more people down here!! Let's have a party!! I see Merlin, Liv, Athena, Foolish .... (who remembers Romper Room?)
          Well, here I am; just in time for the party. Of course, every moment in this here thread is cause for a party.

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          This will be how I picture him when I think about him writing his episode for Season 2.
          You and me both.
          Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

I'm all for a par-tay!

And Sheppard can bring his big candle (the one from the photo. . .of course).

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
              oooohhhhh man, I'm deffo in lurve.

And happy to find out that I'm only a smidge older than Shep, and a bit younger than BB (so that makes it easy to work out that I'm 29) so I can have them both.

Er... you know what I mean.

I think.

*looks around*

Quick, everyone, talk about something else. I think I can see a mod coming.
              *pretends to do something else*...Hey aren't you the Mod???

wow i feel like a baby here...i'm only 22 and going on 23 next month...

And of course I'm up for a Party!!!
              ~Athena

Comment

Hah, I got you beat. 21, going on 22 next month.

Yes. I have a thing for older men.
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I found this on "Sheppard daily" community on Livejournal posted by moonlight_spike and thought i share.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tt/hotness.jpg

Edit: came up waaaaayyyyy too big ..so i'll link it.
                  ~Athena

Comment

I found this on "Sheppard daily" community on Livejournal posted by moonlight_spike and thought i share.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tt/hotness.jpg

Edit: came up waaaaayyyyy too big ..so i'll link it.
                    Wow... he even looks good in a 5 o'clock shadow...
                    Definitely more than a passing resemblance to Alec Baldwin.
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

In honor of Joe's Birthday...lets have more pic from "The Brotherhood"

Happy Birthday Joe!
                      Oh my! Nice ... um...um...wristband and the arms not to shabby either. Thanks Athena
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        Hah, I got you beat. 21, going on 22 next month.

Yes. I have a thing for older men.

I'm 29, and have a thing for older men, younger men, just pretty men in general! Recently all the guys on TV that I liked always seemed to be a few years younger and it was making me feel old. Joe's age, whilst surprising as I would have said early rather than late 30's, does make me feel good about hitting 30 this year. I am also suprised by BB's age and Sean Maher from Firefly I recently discovered is late 30's rather than the late 20's I'd assumed when watching the show.

Easter Lily That pic from LJ is gorgeous, no wonder it was entitled 'hotness'.

Esther
                        ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                        FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Though a bit off topic I've been wondering what color Joe Flanigan's eyes are?
                          In Atlantis they some times look brown or hazel but then I saw him in CSI: Miami and there was no dening he had green eyes there. Can someone help me figure this out once and for all?

Edit: Oh, I loved him in that episode even though he was a bad guy

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks Athena for that pic!! Yummy Yummy, (I'm watching the Wiggles with my daughter )
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                              Though a bit off topic I've been wondering what color Joe Flanigan's eyes are?
                              They look lovely green to me.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

*pretends to do something else*...Hey aren't you the Mod???
                                oh my so I am.

As for the "hotness" pic... what the heck was he doing? And what the heck had he been doing? Those jeans were honking!! (but man, oh was he lovely!)
                                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X