Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starfish
    I know!! Its totally mind blowing that the printing looks THAT good!! And then considering the quality of the content of the pic *dies*
    That is brilliant Starfish! It certainly is a pic worthy of wall pinning!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
      ROFL...Then I guess the butt is mine... to protect, of course!

I'll have to think of a fancy department title and slogan, though! (ooh...Sloganizer here I come!!)
      I'm getting scared at the level of obsession with that site in here...

Shep will think you're all neglecting him...me, I'm still waiting for him to apologise for his evil behaviour...so far, his attempts have been feeble at best...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        The Butt needs a protector...

Department list so far:

Director - Beanie

Sacred Hair Protection Division - Merentha
        Agent - Starfish (Also Head Spork Armourer)

Elfin Ear Division -
        Agent - Ra-hanna

Body Preservation Division - Smallgirl

Undercover Division - Zelazny

Head Spork Armourer - Starfish

Hey, I want a position too!!! Preferably und....uh, PG forum, um, yeah, I want a position too!!
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Shep will think you're all neglecting him...me, I'm still waiting for him to apologise for his evil behaviour...so far, his attempts have been feeble at best...
          But he's just given you that LUVLY photo to stare at.....surely that's enough??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
            Hey, I want a position too!!! Preferably und....uh, PG forum, um, yeah, I want a position too!!
            I can think of quite a few positions, none of them PG...

Comment

See, that's the problem... He gave it to everyone. Starfish even has it up on her wall! He needs to do some serious groveling at this point!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Well, we haven't been exactly neglecting him... His name (had various features) have come up a few times. Although, maybe if we stopped distracting him, he'd be able to concentrate on a really amazing apology!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

The Butt needs a protector...

Department list so far:

Director - Beanie

Sacred Hair Protection Division - Merentha
                  Agent - Starfish (Also Head Spork Armourer)

Elfin Ear Division -
                  Agent - Ra-hanna

Body Preservation Division - Smallgirl

Undercover Division - Zelazny

Head Spork Armourer - Starfish
                  What about having a Lovely Lips Legion?!! Many people would be needed to protect those. Don't want any old bird kissing them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                    I can think of quite a few positions, none of them PG...
                    Missionary...d...oops...

See, that's the problem... He gave it to everyone. Starfish even has it up on her wall! He needs to do some serious groveling at this point!!
                    Yeah he did...he seems to give everyone a lot of different things...

Although, maybe if we stopped distracting him, he'd be able to concentrate on a really amazing apology!
                    It needs to be an amazing one...little...grrrrrrrrrr!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I claimed protector of the lips a while ago ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                        I claimed protector of the lips a while ago ...
                        Did ya Ness..?

Must add to your signature / to the file...

Comment

Yeah, I haven't even bothered with a sig for this site yet, I must do it ... yay, I think todays photos are uploaded!! PM me for links etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                            Yeah, I haven't even bothered with a sig for this site yet, I must do it ... yay, I think todays photos are uploaded!! PM me for links etc.
                            Oooh...need a nosey of those...

*Dashes to PM Ness*

Comment

You know, I'm quite mesmerized by his teeth Among other things Maybe I'll be his personal teeth polisher - saliva is definitely a good polisher, ain't it??
                              sigpic
                              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                                You know, I'm quite mesmerized by his teeth Among other things Maybe I'll be his personal teeth polisher - saliva is definitely a good polisher, ain't it??
                                LOL! I'm just awaiting the inevitable dirty ones...

Comment

Working...
                                X